BY BH COSMETICS

Karina G.
This palette is absolutely stunning! From the white packaging to the colors inside. It's a perfect every day palette with 15 eyeshadows and 6 highlighters. Both mattes and shimmers are really pigmented and blend like a dream. The highlighters are really intense. I bought this palette when it first released and have already hit pan on some eyeshadows. Highly recommend it!!
Cynthia J.
El Paso Tx
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
For sure one of my favorites ❤️ I love carli Bybel I’ve been a fan since forever and when the first palette came out I loved it but now with the deluxe edition I am more in love than ever 😍 the pigmentation is amazing it’s so easy to apply and blend you can create many eye looks with the series of colors and also the highlighters are so good I use them as my go to highlight ❤️
Cassandra B.
Pretty decent palette. I have a couple extra on hand for when my first one finally hits pan. It's very creamy, blendable and buildable. The highlighters are very pretty. Just be careful if you have a hard hand when pressing into your shadows or you will take off more than what is needed.
Breille D.
It's a really sparkly pallet, with great highlighters. My only issue is I dont find it to be as pigmented as I'd want, or as pigmented as I'd expect from an eyeshadow pallet by this company
Km G.
Pleasantville, IA
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
26 color Shadow & Blush Neutrals palette. Beautiful soft colors. Versatile looks with mattes, soft shimmers, metalics...4 matte blushes with 1 soft shimmer. Palette does not have a mirror in it.
Tabbetha H.
Lanexa, VA
Purchased at: Kohl's
Love this palette! As you can see from the photo I've been using this palette nonstop since I purchased it. I also found this one on the clearance rack at kohls. Less than half of the original price. It's super pigmented and blends beautifully! I would buy this again and again and recommend to anyone. If only they had more than one.
Aydrienne I.
Alexandria, KY
I am so obsessed with this palette! The highlighters are seriously BLINDINGGGG it’s insane. I love that there are so many shades of highlights/bronzers in this. The eyeshadows are pretty good also, I was actually shocked at how well the mattes perform. A bit of kickback from the shadows but I don’t even care because the pigment and blend-ability is so amazing.
Lisa S.
Glen Cove, NY
I loved everything about his palette!!! The packaging was amazing and the quote makes it feel more personal. This highlight and eyeshadow palette is sooo great and lasts for hours! I have really sensitive skin and this did not cause any flare ups and a little goes a longggg way! Also, available as low as $13.50 on BHcomestics.com when they have certain sales
Mel M.
Hallandale Beach
I love this palette definitely its my favorite one, it’s my go to eye shadow palette, i love the colors and the highlighters are booomb!!!!!! The colors are pigmented and super easy to blend, i just love his palette and it’s affordable!!!
Pamela Y.
Juneau, AK
I love BH cosmetics and this was the first product I had tried out if the line. It was getting so much hype and the price was great. I'm in love with the highlighters they are so blinding.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?