BY BH COSMETICS

Synthia J.
Salem
This pallet is pretty cheap and it's the best one I've found even compared to expensive ones. You can mix the colors to make your own little color just for you. I would totally recommend this. Wouldn't hurt to try it out :).
Gabiyonce🌚 K.
Milwaukee Wisconsin
One of my favorite and most used pallets!! I love the packaging, the big mirror, and the products in it. The shadows are really bendable and very pigmented. The highlighters are blinding and super smooth. I love how light weight it is too, it's perfect for traveling!
Candice L.
Bandera, TX
You need this palette in your collection. The colors are beautiful! Very pigmented and smooth. Blends great. It offers a good variation of matte and shimmer shades, along with highlighters. And the price is unbeatable! Go Carli!
Logan M.
One of the best palates I have ever tried!!! I love the combination of mattes and metallics, and it stays on all day. The price is so reasonable, and it is a great value. I am afraid they will stop making it by the time I need another one! I will definitely be a repeat customer and will definitely recommend.
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
I of course am a fan of hers and when i saw this palette is at ulta now i ran and got one right away. The powders are a little powdery but nothing i cant handle. The colors are all very pigmented
Anareli A.
I'm only giving this palette a 4 because of the fact that I prefer matte shadows rather than shimmery or glittery ones although the shadows in this palette are very beautiful. They blend very nicely on the eyes and cheeks. The highlight shades are absolutely beautiful.
Destiny  D.
Macon, GA
This is definitely my go to palette ! I love the colors .. The pigmentation is amazing & I never have trouble creating a smooth transition . The highlighters are by far some of the best Ive ever used . I would recommend this product to anyone !!
Sara M.
Northford, CT
Review for: Other more...
This is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING palette!! The shimmers and highlights in this are INCREDIBLE!!!!! It's crazy!!!! Awesome!!!!! This is such a VERSATILE palette you can use on any occasion!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! I would love to try out the two other palettes that they made in collaboration with Caryl!!
Nyassa E.
Lexington
if your looking for something cheap but works like a high end product this is the palette for you. everything about the product is amazing from the outside in. the colors are so pigmented and you have a variety of eye shadows. would def recommend and buy again!
Abrione L.
Winter Garden
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This palette is amazing for a beginner! It has lots of neutral colors for that perfect everyday look. I personally use the 3 highlighter shades more than anything from this palette. They are bomb.com!!!!!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?