BY BH COSMETICS

Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Everything blends well and the highlight shades are actually really nice and not chunky glitter. The smell of the palette is kind of funky and the packaging is disappointing compared to some of the other youtuber collabs. The price is great for the quality of the shadows though.
Michelle L.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
For this palette to be so cheap, I can not believe how amazing this palette is. The eyeshadow are flipping great the highlighter are even better. The pigmentation is on point I was completely shocked everyone need this palette.
Caitlin K.
Everett
Very good palette for the price. Good pigmentation and beautiful highlighters. Very good eyeshadow colors for a very natural everyday look. Sturdy packaging with a nice sized mirror. Very good for beginner or if you like natural looks with a slight hint of purple.
Mikayla H.
I absolutely love the palette! Honestly for 20 dollars the quality of it feels like a high end 50 dollar palette! I love the look of it ! So beautiful! And the colors are gorgeous! I would recommend this to anyone
Alexis S.
Live Oak
This palette is very neutral in color, I can't really use the highlights because they don't match my skin tone (curse awkward skin colors) but it's very good for the price range, if I had to, I would buy it again just because it's an easy reach for nice transition shades.
Olivia B.
Spanaway, WA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This palette is absolutely gorgeous. the volors?are perfect for both day and night, a toned down look or a dramatic look. the highlighters are amazing and there are enough variety for different skin tones. I love this palette.
Kimberly L.
Elgin, IL
Honestly I love this pallet so much I use it literally everyday. The highlight is my summer essential I can't go a day without it. They are very pigmented and make your face have a nice glow I will highly recommend this palette to everyone that wants a nice summer glow .
Emily P.
Flint, TX
What the actual heck how is this so high quality for $14???
The highlighters in this pallete are giving me life ! I cannot recommend this palette enough, this girl did an amazing job !! So good !
Briana G.
Aurora, IL
I have this palette & I have to say that it's amazing. The product is very pigmented and creamy, and very inexpensive. Only 14.50. Anyone who's into makeup knows that's a good price for a palette like this. 100% would recommend.
Sabrinah N.
This has to be the best and most affordable palate I've ever owned! I tried it for the first time today and it was amazing! The eye shadows and highlights are pigmented as if it were a high end brand! I highly recommend this product! Everything about it was spectacular!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?