BY BH COSMETICS

Rebeccah W.
Greenville, NC
This palette is the bees knees! This YouTube star absolute killed it and picked the perfect colors for every skin tone. It's a great low cost alternative and worth every sent of the $14.50 I spent on it!
Allie J.
The best palette I have ever owned or tried. And it is also the cheapest!
The eyeshadows are so creamy and smooth. Very pigmented mattes, and very sheer shimmers. I would recommend this to everyone!
Nancy S.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I love the color tones in this palette, definitely reach for this everyday. I think the matte/shimmer eyeshadow & highlighters a perfect combo. I take this baby everywhere they're easy to apply and comes with a convenient mirror.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
I like this palette because it has 10 eye shadows & 4 highlighters & some of the eye shadows aren't pigmented but some are. But I'm okay with that because I like the colors & the highlights work good they are pigmented
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
By far the best palette I've used quality and price wise in a long time! So many options and looks you can do with this palette. I've found the highlighter to be my favorite so far.
Isabella V.
Cincinnati, OH
The pigmentation of this palette is crazy!! The shimmers look amazing especially when you spray your setting spray on the brush and then use it. I love how much bang for your buck you're getting ! I would buy again considering I'm ready to use this every day in my freelance kit
Jasmine U.
Bell Gardens, CA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I recently got this palette and I love it! It's so affordable and the colors are so wearable. The shadows have great pigment and they blend very well. I was very satisfied with it and it's nice that you can create everyday looks.
Adriana L.
Weslaco , TX
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This palette is so amazing! You can do an everyday makeup look with the eye shadows, and the highlights are so bomb! So pigmented. You guys need to try this palette out! I would defiantly buy again!
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I'm in love with these pallet so pigmented eyeshadow very beautiful colors they stay on all day love the highlighters there so beautiful they apply so nice and blend so easy.even the price was great I really recommend this pallet.
Taylor T.
Tampa, FL
This palette is incredible. The quality is amazing and especially for the price you definitely can't beat it. The highlighters are absolutely gorgeous and the gold tones make it a perfect palette for natural looks and dramatic ones.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?