BY BH COSMETICS

Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
This palette has it all your everyday shadows as well as some blinding highlights! It is very affordable and worth it!! This is still pretty new to me but it is really good and when I bought it at Ulta they had a sale on it and yes I will buy again as well as the deluxe edition! 🌸
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
I think the quality of the eyeshadows in this palette are really nice, but the colors bore me. The highlights in this palette show texture though, and that’s something I don’t want from a highlighter, especially when you consider that there are some on the market for $1 that don’t show texture at all. It’s nice for the price though.
Gladys R.
Amazing super pigmented everyday or every night ballet! It is very versatile and a perfect gift idea! I've had it since it first launched on BH website. Just don't drop the pallet, you'll regret it :(
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
I was so excited when I got this palette . The colors are neutral and a great mix of shimmer and mattes. They're pigmented and not chalky. The highlighter shades are really pretty and you get a nice soft highlight .
I'd recommend it to my friends . The palette is amazing for $14.
Kathlene D.
French Camp, CA
Completely adore this Pallete! I was a little if'y because of how good the price was, so I was pleasantly surprised by how pigmented the shades were. Such a neutral pallet with so many pretty shimmers, plus the highlights are so good!
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product! Super inexpensive. Works amazingly. Great pigmented colors that blend very well. I highly recommend this to everyone. You can't beat this especially for the price and the great way it works.
Sunshine L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I really like this product. I'm not as experience eith eyeshadow, but I absolutely love this palette. It gives me eyeshadow colors that I love. I also love the lighters that it gives me. I only use the lightest highlighter shade it gives me, but I do like using the others as an eyeshadow.
Heaven W.
Hillsboro, MO
Highly recommend! Mostly neutral colors. Amazing quality especially for the price! The highlighters can be dull but you can very easily make it blinding. My favorite highlighter is from this palette and it's rose gold.
Ruby M.
Clinton Twp, MI
This palette is everything!! It's so pigmented and for the price it's unbeatable. The packaging is so pretty, not too over the top. The shadows blend beautifully and are perfect for the holiday shades.
kylie t.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
IN LOVE with this palette. It is a go to in my makeup collection. The colors are beautiful, very pigmented and super blendable. and girl those HIGHLIGHTS tho. they are stunning. I use the highlighters all the time and the palette offers a highlight shade to fit every skin tone. Overall a great product wveryone should have it.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?