BY BH COSMETICS

Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product! Super inexpensive. Works amazingly. Great pigmented colors that blend very well. I highly recommend this to everyone. You can't beat this especially for the price and the great way it works.
Cristina Z.
Arlington , TX
This pallet is amazing!! I love it! It's one of my go to pallets for sure, so easy to blend colors are beautiful and neutral for everyday use, the price is amazing and the fact that it also includes highlighters is an A plus! I totally recommend this pallet for anyone out there!
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
I think the quality of the eyeshadows in this palette are really nice, but the colors bore me. The highlights in this palette show texture though, and that’s something I don’t want from a highlighter, especially when you consider that there are some on the market for $1 that don’t show texture at all. It’s nice for the price though.
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
I had gotten the first one and really, really liked it.... I wondered if I should even get the second one (thinking, do I really neeeeed it?) and the answer was YES I really did! I've been enjoying this palette from the get go and will buy a third if it's released. Very pleased with this palette!
Yazmin B.
I would definitely recommend this product. This is the best palette i have ever used. I love the eyeshadows and highlights put into this palette. I use it everyday. 100% worth it. Buy it because its one of the best palettes you will ever buy! Its beautiful.
rose r.
Doral, FL
I want to make a review about my new #summeressential for this season, thats the new Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition Palette, but it isn't here yet!
Whatever, this is my fav product this season just for the amazing pigmentation and those beautiful highlighters it give me that glow that i need for this summer. #contest
Naomie P.
I definitely recommend this palette, theres enough colors to mix from, long lasting, and in budget. I love the packaging , and the mirror is a great touch. This is def a day to night palette, if your traveling it will def be your go to, if you like the earthy no make up makeup look, but once you add the sparkle GIRL YOUR FIRE...
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
This palette has it all your everyday shadows as well as some blinding highlights! It is very affordable and worth it!! This is still pretty new to me but it is really good and when I bought it at Ulta they had a sale on it and yes I will buy again as well as the deluxe edition! 🌸
Charla V.
Breeding , KY
I use this palette everyday almost it has nudes to some pinks golden colors.... such a great neutral palette... And has some really great highlighters... The packaging is so cute and has a big mirror
Kathlene D.
French Camp, CA
Completely adore this Pallete! I was a little if'y because of how good the price was, so I was pleasantly surprised by how pigmented the shades were. Such a neutral pallet with so many pretty shimmers, plus the highlights are so good!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?