BY BH COSMETICS

Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
I was so excited when I got this palette . The colors are neutral and a great mix of shimmer and mattes. They're pigmented and not chalky. The highlighter shades are really pretty and you get a nice soft highlight .
I'd recommend it to my friends . The palette is amazing for $14.
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
I had gotten the first one and really, really liked it.... I wondered if I should even get the second one (thinking, do I really neeeeed it?) and the answer was YES I really did! I've been enjoying this palette from the get go and will buy a third if it's released. Very pleased with this palette!
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product! Super inexpensive. Works amazingly. Great pigmented colors that blend very well. I highly recommend this to everyone. You can't beat this especially for the price and the great way it works.
kylie t.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
IN LOVE with this palette. It is a go to in my makeup collection. The colors are beautiful, very pigmented and super blendable. and girl those HIGHLIGHTS tho. they are stunning. I use the highlighters all the time and the palette offers a highlight shade to fit every skin tone. Overall a great product wveryone should have it.
Gladys R.
Amazing super pigmented everyday or every night ballet! It is very versatile and a perfect gift idea! I've had it since it first launched on BH website. Just don't drop the pallet, you'll regret it :(
Ruby M.
Clinton Twp, MI
This palette is everything!! It's so pigmented and for the price it's unbeatable. The packaging is so pretty, not too over the top. The shadows blend beautifully and are perfect for the holiday shades.
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
This palette has it all your everyday shadows as well as some blinding highlights! It is very affordable and worth it!! This is still pretty new to me but it is really good and when I bought it at Ulta they had a sale on it and yes I will buy again as well as the deluxe edition! ūüĆł
Heaven W.
Hillsboro, MO
Highly recommend! Mostly neutral colors. Amazing quality especially for the price! The highlighters can be dull but you can very easily make it blinding. My favorite highlighter is from this palette and it's rose gold.
Gina R.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
AMAZING palette, perfect price point and has a good variety of colors. The highlights in these palettes have so much pigment, a little goes a long way. The shadows are easy to apply and easy to blend, i would purchase again for sure!
Natasha W.
Royal Palm Beach , FL
This is a very good palette .Ive gotten so many different looks out of it and the highlighters are amazing . My only thing is you have to use a eyeshadow primer otherwise the shadows will not last for a long time .
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?