BY BH COSMETICS

Ashleigh B.
Virginia Bch, VA
If I could give this palette more stars I really would. As a woman of color, it is so hard to find palettes that are pigmented enough with flattering colors to my skin tone. They did it with this palette for an amazing price!! I bought it from Ulta and I'd buy another if I needed to.
Maria B.
Berwyn, IL
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Omg this palette is everything!! Love all the colors, it has a very high pigmentation in each eyeshadow, I can create so many looks with this palette,but overall I love love the highlighter! I almost done that part, they're my everyday highlighter, I just love mi palette, already bought a second one before I finished the one I had.
Cassandra S.
This is such an amazing natural palette, especially for the price. The shadows are blendable and pigmented plus the highlighters double for an eyeshadow! Carli did such a great job at creating this palette!
Callie O.
Kingston, MA
I literally worship this palette. Carli does amazing makeup and when she came out with this palette I bought it so fast. I use it so much I'm going to need to buy another one. They r so pigmented and they are very easy to blend and the highlighters are amazing (the 2nd one is my fav)
Justine C.
This is my current go to palette. It's the perfect warm palette for day and night. I love how all the colors goes well together and it's perfect for work and you can definitely use this for a night out. The shadows are buttery and very pigmented. The highlighters shades are great for eyeshadows as well. I find the two highlighter shades on the left too dark for me as a highlighter so I use it as eyeshadows. The price of the palette is very reasonable.
Kylie W.
I love this palette for fall and winter! My eye color is hazel and it suits my eye color very well. I love the bronze shades the best and the fact you can use the high light shades as shadows is a bonus!!
Ines G.
It's funny but I don't like the eyeshadows on this palette, even though they're very creamy I think they lack pigmentation. On the other hand, the highlighters are great! I use 3 out of the 4 highlighter shades on this palette.
Maribel R.
Brooklyn, NY
This palette is so pigmented and so nice I just love it I use it everyday because I love the highlighters! And you can do a natural eye color or a burgundy eye color nd many more and yes I do recommend it because it's not that expensive you can get it in BHcosmetics wedsite for only 14$
Nicole V.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I adore this little palette. It gives you 5 great matte colors and 5 shimmers plus 4 huge highlighters. The eyeshadow are really pigmented but the highlighters are my favorite. Such a variation of color, I love!! And the price!! Amazing!!!
Besha S.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I love this palette! It's so affordable! It's long lasting on the eyes! And the colors are very nice! I bought mine at Ulta as soon as they came out! I was a first time user but have been reaching for it a lot! Definitely recommend it!!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?