BY BH COSMETICS

Essence K.
Conway, AR
I love this!!!!! They have a nice pigment. Love the colors and the highlighters look amazing once you apply them. It's flawless. I highly recommend buying, because it's affordable. They're really neutral colors and give a natural effect.
Martha G.
mo
My god. I just have so many good Tbh g to say about this pallet. The highlight bright like the sunshine. They make you look glowy and a little goes a long way. The eyeshadows on here are so pigmented! I love it so much! They're so easy to blend and pop. I love the gold and brown colors.
Ines G.
It's funny but I don't like the eyeshadows on this palette, even though they're very creamy I think they lack pigmentation. On the other hand, the highlighters are great! I use 3 out of the 4 highlighter shades on this palette.
Tatiana L.
I just received this palette in the mail & I LOVE it already. The eyeshadows & highlighters are so creamy & pigmented. You can make multiple looks with just this palette. I cant wait to do more looks with it
Nicole V.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I adore this little palette. It gives you 5 great matte colors and 5 shimmers plus 4 huge highlighters. The eyeshadow are really pigmented but the highlighters are my favorite. Such a variation of color, I love!! And the price!! Amazing!!!
Ashleigh B.
Virginia Bch, VA
If I could give this palette more stars I really would. As a woman of color, it is so hard to find palettes that are pigmented enough with flattering colors to my skin tone. They did it with this palette for an amazing price!! I bought it from Ulta and I'd buy another if I needed to.
Maribel R.
Brooklyn, NY
This palette is so pigmented and so nice I just love it I use it everyday because I love the highlighters! And you can do a natural eye color or a burgundy eye color nd many more and yes I do recommend it because it's not that expensive you can get it in BHcosmetics wedsite for only 14$
Cassandra S.
This is such an amazing natural palette, especially for the price. The shadows are blendable and pigmented plus the highlighters double for an eyeshadow! Carli did such a great job at creating this palette!
Brittany C.
I like this palette it's nice. The eyeshadow are good and they blend nicely and the colors are great. The highlighters are nice but they get a little chalky after awhile. Overall this is a really nice palette and totally worth the price.
Elbisa L.
This is a good cheap palette compared to the high end ones. I love the highlighters in here so blinding! However, the eyeshadow for me just really lack. Picking up the color on some with a brush is not that great I'd recommend fingers with some of the metallic glittery shades.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?