BY BH COSMETICS

Danielle D.
100% recommend this palette to everyone. It's such a good palette for anyone who doesn't want to spend the money on a higher end eyeshadow palette because it has the same quality as a palette that is over $50.
Yelena K.
Amazing product. The pigmentation is unbelievable. I have brown eyes and all of the shades compliments them perfectly. I would defiantly recommend this product to all of my make up junkies. This is amazing.
Arlene F.
Miami
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I've heard so many people rave about this, Kathleen Lights who I watch on YouTube really likes this but I've never tried it. The colors look amazing and I feel like I could do a lot of different looks with this. I would definitely buy this.
BRANDI P.
Brenham, TX
This pallete is awesome! I use it for eyeshadow, blush, and highlight. The highlight colors are awesome for every skin tone. This pallete is a fantastic bargain too! I have barely made a dent after 6 months.
Wendy C.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I love this palette ! The colors are neutral which I really enjoy. They are very pigmented. I love the shimmers in this and the highlights are just beautiful. They are long lasting and have a good amount of product plus the pice is amazing.
Alexia A.
San Antonio, TX
I truly and honestly enjoy this product so much! The cost and quality of this product is unreal! It’s such an affordable product that gives an amazing color payoff. The color selection is beautiful that allows to experiment many different looks without having to reach for an other product!
Sydney M.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
The colors are very pigmented, but powdery which doesn't bother me, but I know it does bother some people. There is also a very strong perfume scent! But the colors are beautiful, compliments green eyes beautifully!!
Iris G.
This highlighter palette changed my life. Truly I've never been one for highlight but after trying this palette I've been converted for life. It's highly pigmented, sparkly, while still looking super-natural. Highly recommend, especially for someone who is new to the world of highlighters.
Bridgid B.
Is an excellent palette of shadows has a very good pigmentation the illuminators are beautiful and the shadows are very easy to blur and blend with other palettes of shadows have an excellent range of colors I recommend in a 100%
Hailee L.
Tampa, FL
ABSOLUTELY LOVE! The colors are so cute, definitely can be worn throughout the seasons. Plus they're really pigmented which is awesome. Can't beat the price either, it's definitely worth the $14.50. I would suggest this to any and everybody!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?