BY BH COSMETICS

Crystal G.
San antonio, TX
This pallet has got to be my favorite pallet! I've always been skeptical about BH cosmetics just because it's really affordable but this pallet has made me a believer! The shadows are all very pigmented and last me all day! And the highlights are to die for!
Angelica T.
Spencer, VA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Love this palette! The highlighters are so pretty and very pigmented! The eyeshadows are as well. Doesn't have the color variety as some of my other palettes but you can still create several looks with this palette and the eyeshadows last all day!
Chrissy H.
Bessemer, AL
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I love this palette Bc it is less than 20$ and that's a really good price!!! The colors work really well and the highlighters work great as eyeshadows and highlighters I would buy it again if something happened to mine and also the packaging is the bomb.com
Alexia A.
San Antonio, TX
I truly and honestly enjoy this product so much! The cost and quality of this product is unreal! It’s such an affordable product that gives an amazing color payoff. The color selection is beautiful that allows to experiment many different looks without having to reach for an other product!
Pamela M.
Glen Allen, VA
I purchased this on a whim while at Ulta today. Not sure what possessed as I had never used this brand before. I swatched and boy was I surprised. The shadows are highly pigmented, the have a silky consistency, and seem to have pretty good staying power. I will definitely explore more products by this brand.
BRANDI P.
Brenham, TX
This pallete is awesome! I use it for eyeshadow, blush, and highlight. The highlight colors are awesome for every skin tone. This pallete is a fantastic bargain too! I have barely made a dent after 6 months.
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
1,044 reviews
Oh my lord do i love this palette. You can make a completed look with just this palette which i love. You have a transition color, shimmers and mattes. The eyeshadows themselves are buttery and there isn't a lot of fallout which is very important. I love this palette and i believe that it works with every eye color.
Iris G.
This highlighter palette changed my life. Truly I've never been one for highlight but after trying this palette I've been converted for life. It's highly pigmented, sparkly, while still looking super-natural. Highly recommend, especially for someone who is new to the world of highlighters.
Arlene F.
Miami
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I've heard so many people rave about this, Kathleen Lights who I watch on YouTube really likes this but I've never tried it. The colors look amazing and I feel like I could do a lot of different looks with this. I would definitely buy this.
Hailee L.
Tampa, FL
ABSOLUTELY LOVE! The colors are so cute, definitely can be worn throughout the seasons. Plus they're really pigmented which is awesome. Can't beat the price either, it's definitely worth the $14.50. I would suggest this to any and everybody!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?