BY BH COSMETICS

Ana N.
Esta paleta es súper buena, tiene tonos para todos los tonos de piel, su cobertura y pigmentación son increíbles, son suaves de aplicar y de larga duración. La recomendaría a ojos cerrados, de verdad muy buen producto
Tricia L.
Los Angeles, CA
Seriously this is so amazing!! It's so affordable and highly pigmented. If you're looking for a good neutral palette I highly recommend this one. You get a variety of looks with this palette, and of course you're saving your money.
Lauren
North Richland Hills, TX
Buy it right now if you don't you will regret it. The pigmentation is SO GOOD, the highlighters highlight your skin perfectly without highlighting the texture. The eye shadows are so creamy yet so perfect. And it's only $14???!!!! It's a must have.
Frankie F.
Truckee, CA
The hype is big, so I bought it. For 14 bucks it's not bad, but nothing I would look twice at. Honestly I hardly use it. Formula, the packaging, the all-around quality of the palette and the colors is very nice. Worth the buy.
Emily W.
This palette comes with a beautiful selection of shades that look great on every skin tone. The shadows are nice and buttery, and not at all chalky. It is definitely worth it, considering the inexpensive price and pigmented, long-lasting shadows.
Megan B.
East Meadow, NY
this palette is great!! although some of the shadows are a little powdery it's okay because they're extremely pigmented and the palette is so affordable! this will definitely be a staple for my thanksgiving look 😄
Anna H.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This is such a great palette. The price point is extremely reasonable for the quality you get. I absolutely love this palette and have already recommended it to multiple people. The shadows are so creamy and pigmented. It is a great everyday palette.
Lexy G.
Fontana, CA
very pretty natural every day palette for a great price. I bought it on sale on the bh cosmetics website and they're decent shadows, they apply fine - a little difficult to blend and you need to build intensity - but overall if you're looking for a cheap quick palette I say give this one a shot!
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA
I initially did not like this product because I felt like it had a lot of fall out. I did give it another chance and it started to grow on me. I really like how buildable it is and the colors are very pretty.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Except palette for the price. The shadows are pigmented and easy to blend. There is a decent amount of fall out but not so much that it turns me off of the product. The highlighters are absolutely amazing. I'd pay for a palette of just the highlighters.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?