BY BH COSMETICS

Jaime J.
Blackwood, NJ
I am in love with this palette. The colors are so beautiful and pigmented. I love that I have shadows, blush, and highlighters all in one palette. I bought this off of Ulta and the price was amazing. Bh cosmetics are usually always great, but this palette is beyond what I thought it would be. A new go to for me.
Kelli F.
Alsip, IL
Love this palette! For under $15, you can't beat it. The colors are warm toned and actually blend really nicely. I especially love having the highlight shades in the same palette. This is a perfect palette to travel with.
edwarlyn b.
This palette is my dream come true!! love the colos, pigmentation is AMAZING, and the highlighters are the best!! OMG that glow!!!! love it love it. Is super affordable and definitely worth every penny!!!! RECOMENDED!!
Cassie D.
Terre Haute, IN
I bought this palette mostly for the highlighters. I definitely love this. The highlighters are amazing. I haven't used all the shadows yet, but the ones I have used weren't bad. If anything, for 14.50, that's a great price for what you get. Definitely recommend.
Raven O.
Rotterdam, NY
I bought this palette based on a youtube tutorial I watched where Jackie Aina reviewed it. Its... ok. I did get the desiered look that I wanted but I only use the shades that were featured in that tutorial. The highlighters are a little too intense for my liking. They're not subtle or buildable, they just go on heavy- BUT for the price you pay, you are getting your moneys worth!
Raven G.
I love this palette in the winter time. Something about the colors of the eyeshadows in the colors of the highlighters makes me love to use it over the winter time. It doesn't have a creamy consistency or chalky consistency. However if I use the highlighters in the wintertime I feel like I sweat it off.
Ali B.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This palette is stunning. I used it all winter long and I have continued to use it into the summer months. The mauve shades are unlike anything I have in my collection and it is such an affordable price I bought two more to be safe! It is limited edition!!
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Such a good palette!!!!!! The pigmentation is amazing and the shadows blend amazingly. Plus the highlights are crazy good. I'd definitely recommend for the price and the quality. This palette was the first one I've ever owned and I still have it. There's also a lot of product so it will last a long time.
Priya K.
Fresno, CA
First of all, what an affordable palette! This is a gorgeous palette with wonderful shades. Lots of golds and bronzes. It's a thin palette and the highlights on the bottom are great as well. This is such a good deal!
Priscilla V.
I started watching Carli since the beginning of her channel. And so I bought the pallet. And I absolutely love it!! I love the colors I love how well it goes on and it's awesome. I recommend getting the new one since this one is no more.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?