BY BH COSMETICS

Tania G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Bought it a couple days ago and I love it! it's 14.50$ and now they sell them at ulta! I use this every single day since I bought it. all the colors blend beautifully and are amazing. I would buy this again just because it's so cheap with great quality shadows
Sierra M.
Maumelle , AR
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This palette was surprisingly really good. I got it because I am a big Carli Bybel fan, but the shadows worked very well together and the highlighters are amazing. I love how easy it is to travel with and I don't have to worry about packing multiple products
Samantha V.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
LOVE this product!!!!! Very pigmented and beautiful. You can't beat the price of this. I use the highlighters every day. My favorite colors are the last 3 on the top row, the purple is so pretty ūüíúūüíú . I would totally recommend this. Everyone needs this palette.
kili b.
gastonia, NC
Really loved this palette because the color scheme was so beautiful! My cousin had it before I did and once she told me what it was I went home and bought it immediately! The price is terrific considering the quality of the product, and it is the perfect palette for anyone into golds and bronzes.
Janet G.
Everyone needs this palette! It is supper affordable and has the perfect colors! It has a big enough mirror that you could do your makeup on plus the packaging is very cute! All the colors are very pigmented and long lasting! The 4 highlighters are so bright, just a little bit goes a long way! Love this product really recommend it to everyone!! ‚̧
Natalie D.
Murrieta, CA
Great, affordable palette! I love all the colors. The highlighters are also great. The only thing is the shimmer shadows do have some fallout. They're beautiful but make sure to apply shadows first before your foundation.
Heather H.
I love this pallets just hate how powdery the highlighters are they look so cakey!! But the eye shadows are so nice and I love them! They do last a long time and I love the packaging. I would recommend it is affordable!
Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
i must reach for this palette every single time i go out. all the shades are AMAZING! the color pay off is great and all the highlighters are gorgeous. there are also two eyeshadow shades that i have been using as a highlighter. the packaging could be a little better but this palette is the best i have ever bought!
Chiquita C.
This palette's quality is amazing for he price!! I would definitely buy this again!! I recommend this product for everyone of all levels of experience. These shadows blend like a dream and the highlighters are blinding!!! Definitely worth a shot. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Lindsey G.
Amarillo, TX
Such an amazing palette! The colors have such amazing pigment and they blend so well. I use this palette almost every single day. Everything about this palette is so pretty and well thought out. Hands down my favorite palette I've ever had.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?