BY BH COSMETICS

Ali W.
This is one of my favorite palettes! It has beautiful pigmentation and is very affordable! Not only are the shadows beautiful, the highlighters are great as well! I hope BH never discontinues this product!
Jamie G.
So amazingly affordable for the amount of colors you get! Everything does come with some fallout so make sure you apply it with a light hand. I am very excited to try the deluxe edition of this. I love being able to use the highlighters as eye shadows as well. I use it everyday to create my favorite smoky eye!
Sandy A.
This palette is another holy grail. I alwayd use it constantly for my natural makeup look. And the eyesahdows really pigmented but sometimes I build it up more a little more dramatic. I used this everyday. Yes I would recommended to everyone!
Nina B.
Fife, WA
This is the perfect palette if you like your neutral colors. It has both mattes and shimmers that are beautiful!! And the highlighters can compliment almost any skin color and if not then you can also use them as an eye shadow. I just wish there were a little more color option in the palette but otherwise it's amazing
hannah h.
Wendell, NC
The colors are so pigmented and the highlighter is gorgeous i like how it has highlighter for different skin colors it is a A+ for me the price is unbelievable and the colors are so beautiful it is win win for me I would totally repurchase this
Angelica A.
AMAZING PALETTE!!! First of all I got it for under $20 which is crazy because she could easily charge high end prices for this. The colors are amazing and the pigmentation is perfect. I would highly recommend. I love being able to mix the bronzer and blush colors in order to achieve a perfect natural look. I would definitely purchase again!
Edny O.
Huntington Pk, CA
I'm not super impressed on the shad selection. I feel you can find the same colors and better quality on other palettes. But for the price it's good. Blends easily, shimmer ones are pigment. The highlights are really nice.
Mackenzie B.
This palette is perfect for the price! I find the shadows blend beautifully and are pigmented as well. My only complaint about this palette is what several have stated before: a Matte brown. If there was a dark Matte brown in this palette it would become so much better. But, I still find it to be an amazing palette.
Debbie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
I LOVE this palette. I have nothing negative to say about this one. I love that you get highlighter shades in this, which I use as eye shadows as well. It's amazing. I definitely recommend buying it if it's still available
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
such a overall great palette. the shadows blend nicely and are great for everyday wear as well as for different looks. the highlights are really pretty and their is a perfect shade for every skin type and color. id recommend this palette for sure
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?