BY BH COSMETICS

kaylee p.
Got this palette for my birthday 2 weeks ago, and i’ve been using it ever since. The colors are all so pigmented and beautiful. The highlighters are my go to in this palette because they are literally blinding, they literally compare so closely to ABH highlighters.
Alex B.
Dallas, GA
This is one of my top 3 favorite palettes of all time. It puts many of my high end shadows to shame. The quality is amazing and they have the perfect mix of high pigment and easy to blend. The colors are so flattering. I already bought a backup of it, it's that good!
Rosaortega O.
Mesquite, TX
The palette is beautiful. The highlights are so blinding. I get comments from everyone about my highlight. The eyeshadows are also amazing. The packaging is nice. The price is really good. I will be buying this palette again.
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Love this pallet. This is one of the only palettes that I've used every single shade in the palette. I love the shadows but the reason why they are getting a four star instead I think five is because the shadows are incredibly powdery and have a lot of fall out.
Victoria L.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Absolutely love this palette. For the price, you can't beat this palette. You get 8 shadows and 4 highlights for $14.50! Holy moly, the quality is absolutely amazing! Carli did such an amazing calab with BH cosmetics, this is such a winner for me! Go out and buy!
Natalya C.
Irmo, SC
This is one palette I use while doing my makeup every time. I love the eyeshadow colors, they're pretty easy to blend out and build-able. My favorite part of this palette is definitely the highlighter shades. Because of my skin tone I always mix the two shades on the left and it gives an amazing glow, especially can be amped up from spray as well
Morgan G.
Triangle, VA
Yes I love this palette! The colors offer a great day to night look! They shadows are super pigmented. The highlighters are often my go to for a perfect, effortless look! This is a great palette to have in your collection!
Edny O.
Huntington Pk, CA
I'm not super impressed on the shad selection. I feel you can find the same colors and better quality on other palettes. But for the price it's good. Blends easily, shimmer ones are pigment. The highlights are really nice.
Rach A.
Hopkins, MN
YES YES YES. I absolutely love this palette. All of the shadows are gorgeous and the highlighters are absolutely BLINDING. The colors last all day. Best of all, the palette is only $23, and is WELL worth it in my opinion. The packaging is cute too, a decent amount of fallout but not enough to lower my rating.
Sandy A.
This palette is another holy grail. I alwayd use it constantly for my natural makeup look. And the eyesahdows really pigmented but sometimes I build it up more a little more dramatic. I used this everyday. Yes I would recommended to everyone!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?