BY BH COSMETICS

Grace A.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this! This palette is over all gorgeous! The highlight has literally the best pigment I have ever seen. The eyeshadows are beautiful. They go really well as just single eyeshadows on the lid. I would definitely recommend!
Rosaortega O.
Mesquite, TX
The palette is beautiful. The highlights are so blinding. I get comments from everyone about my highlight. The eyeshadows are also amazing. The packaging is nice. The price is really good. I will be buying this palette again.
Crystal H.
For the money, it's pretty good. Some of the shadows are chalky, but the metallic shades are pretty creamy. I love the highlighters in the palette tho. They seem kind of dry in the palette, but look pretty on the skin. For someone on a budget, this would be a good buy.
kaylee p.
Got this palette for my birthday 2 weeks ago, and i’ve been using it ever since. The colors are all so pigmented and beautiful. The highlighters are my go to in this palette because they are literally blinding, they literally compare so closely to ABH highlighters.
Kiyana E.
Pittsburg, CA
I love this pallet so much it only cost 14.50 at ulta comes with 10 eyeshadows its a nuteral eyeshadow pallet with four beautiful highlighter\bronzers its so pigmented just like the Anastasia glow kits but only 14.50!! I definitely recovered this ladys if your on a budget and need good pigmented eyeshadows and glow
Jessica D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I think this palette is absolutely beautiful. First of all, this is such an affordable palette. The packaging and design is also so beautiful. I love the soft neutral colors in this palette and I think the highlights are absolutely stunning as well. Overall, I think the pigmentation is great, I love the color selection, and it’s just a really affordable, beautiful palette.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Havent purchased this yet but my friend has it. For the price of 14$ its a wonderful palette. The colors are beautiful and are great quality. Plus Carli Bybel is such a Babe and a sweet kindhearted person. Need to get thsi asap
Keishla E.
This product is amazing! I love it for Halloween because of the fairy glow that it gives and how you can use it to give your costume a glam! I bought it online for s good price and I definitely would buy it again because not only can you use it to ump your costume but also through the year for the different seasons!!
cindy p.
Tulare , CA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This palette is absolutely perfect! It has a good amount of matte shadows and shimmery shadows. It has amazing pigmentation and the fact that it includes highlighters makes the palette even better! BH cosmetics are wonderful and affordable too!
Jennifer G.
Edinburg, TX
This has been my go to eyeshadow palette for the past months, I love the colors they're both neutral and glam so I love how I can go from a low makeup to a glam up makeup, and not to forget the highlighters super smooth and pigmented, I think it's perfect for anyone to have and best of all you get a very good quality product for such a low price, can't get better than that.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?