BY BH COSMETICS

Lana U.
I love this palette from BH Cosmetics. I love the colors of the eyeshadows and the highlighters. This palette is so pigmented. These shadows are so buttery that's it's so easy to apply to the eyes. I would definitely buy this again.
Alexzia M.
I'm so in love with this palette! The highlighters are amazing and I love the eyeshadows. I swear the eyeshadows have to be some of the softest I felt it's addicting sticking my fingers on them and switching the beautiful colors ūüėć
Jenn Z.
Dallas, TX
Another versatile palette from another favorite youtuber---- and its $12.00! YOU can travel with it as so many of the shades are versatile (eyeshadows, highlighters, bronzers) and I just love those mauvey purples! Highly recommend!
Loren Ashley C.
anaheim, CA
The colors on this palette are amazing. I use this palette every time I do my makeup. Ever since I got it, i always find myself reaching for it. The highlight colors in the palette are so pretty. You can't go wrong with this one!!
Charcy G.
This palette has beautiful neutral and mauve colors inside which are my weaknesses. The pigmentation is just right and is great and easy to build up with. You can create so many different looks from cool toned simplicity to sexy and smokey it is so versatile. Not to mention the bomb highlighters ms carli has added to the mix!
Stephanie G.
Such an amazing palette!!! You can create so many different looks with it. I love that there are Matte and shimmer shades and that it comes with four highlighting shades. Beautiful pigment and the packaging is absolutely stunning!!!
Juliana M.
This palette is a must have!! The eyeshadows are so soft and blendable, the highlighters are also gorgeous but very glittery. If you're going for a more natural glow you won't get that with these babies!! This is just such an amazing palette all around
Patty A.
Reedley, CA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This has to be one of my favorite palette the pigment is really great long lasting and is a go to for every day look has great color combinations and the high lights are amazing I would so recommend this to any makeup lover like myself this is a must have in your growing makeup collection.
Miss M.
Sultan, WA
Love this palette. Product is highly pigmented and very buttery. Blends amazingly. The packing is wonderful but could be better. All the money went to the product. I use this palette at least 3 days of the week. The highlights are out of this world.
Chante M.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Absolutely love this palette! It has moved up into my every day routine. I have adored BH Cosmetics since I first started getting into makeup and the did not disappoint with this palette. If you are ballin on a budget than you definitely need to pick this palette up!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?