BY BH COSMETICS

Hollie S.
Mason , WV
For 14.50 I will swear by this palette until the day after forever. Let me just tell you again..FOURTEEN dollars! The highlighters alone in this palette are worth that, and those shadows are everything! Forget ordering one, girlfriend, you're gonna need two bc you'll be sad after you've used all of the 1st one! (It is THAT amazing)
Destiny J.
Attica, KS
I bought this palette the moment I saw it because I love Supporting youtubers that I'm a fan of but the colors are very bland and boring and plain and nothing special. It's good pigmentation but there's really not many looks you can achieve with this palette so I feel it's unnecessary to have such a huge palette for so few looks.
Tiffany B.
Denver , CO
I have hit pan on almost the entire palette. Wish there were a matte brown, but that wouldn't change my mind. The highlights are so good, they're what I hit pan on first. My first purchase on this particular palette. The packaging is nice and it has a mirror. If it's still available I would recommend this.
Zujeith M.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This palette is hard to blend mainly the darker shades. The dark colors need a lot of work to get them to a good pigmentation. Some are patchy with a little fallout. There isn't a dark shade like a deep brown or a black to create a smokey eye, but for the price it's great. I love that she put highlighters. The range of eyeshadows is beautiful. It's inexpensive. It's $14.50 at Ulta.
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
One of the best eyeshadow palettes in the drugstore. The formula is very pigmented, smooth, and creamy. The shade range is perfect for everyday wear and is on the mauvey side which makes it especially pretty for fall. The downside is that it does have a strong chemical smell to it for the first few months, so it needs to be aired out.
Melissa C.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
My go to top favorite palette this eyeshadow are so creamy and pigmented. I think everyone needs this palette it's super affordable $12.50 actually I think the price went up but it's no more then $15. The highlighters are so beautiful I love that theres a shade for every skin tone.
Sunna Z.
This is an incredible value for the quality of shadows and highlighters you are getting. The formula is super soft and pigmented with minimal fallout. Primer is not necessary to bring out the beauty of these babies, and the shades are very versatile for daytime and nighttime, casual and formal. Versatile palette, would love to see more versions!
Holly P.
Las Vegas, NV
This is an awesome palette! Super affordable and great quality and pigmentation! It's great for everyday subtle looks or you can vamp it up for night. I love the highlighters! I have a light skin tone so the darker one I use to bronze up my face! Great palette for only $14.50!!
Brenda R.
I really love this palette is very extra pigment and not only that it blends very good for the most part is for every skin tone and the shadows are really amazing
Bridget Y.
Snow Camp, NC
I love love love this palette! I love that it has highlighters that you can also use as eyeshadows! And all the other eyeshadow shades are gorgeous. I use this palette all the time! I paid $14.50 for it at Ulta so it's very affordable!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?