BY BH COSMETICS

audrey a.
Norman, OK
i have been shocked at the quality of this collaboration. the colors are mistake proof. i am always pleased with how beautiful my eye looks turn out. i don't use highlighter unless i use this palette. one of the best investments that i made in 2016.
Olivia S.
Bangor, PA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This is my go to palette. Carli is wonderful makeup artist and this palette show it. It is very high in pigment and only 12.50! I use this everyday. This is a great day and night palette! Whenever I travel, I'll bring this! 10/10 recommend!
Desiree M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes! It is also extremely affordable which I love! The shades all blend so well and go on like butter and the highlighter shades are AMAZING, those are probably my favorite of the palette. Definitely recommend ūüíē
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
For $14 it is a good palette! Not my holy grail to be honest and I gave it away just cause it wasn't really pigmented and I never used it. I loved the highlighters it came with! Really good value and I believe you can purchase this at ulta now!
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
Love this highlighter shadow palette i always use when i makeup my client also love this my palette is finish right now want to buy new one and also new stuff i would recommend people to go and buy this product....
Jordan W.
Myakka City, FL
I love this palette! I purchased it of BH cosmetics for like 12 dollars and it is the holy grail. It is so pigmented and even come with four highlighters. The highlighters need to be stacked in order for it to make a shine on my face but not a big deal. Still amazing for the price.
Karla C.
This is an amazing palette for the price. Great a quality and the pigmentation is great also, not suuper pigmented but they go on well and are buildable. I will definitely be using this only until I buy another palette which I know won't be soon. I definitely recommend it!
Alexa R.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
By far on of my favorite palettes especially for on the go or traveling cause it have shadows for day to night and has poppin highlights it does have a very very strong of like an old school perfume but it goes away rather quickly I love this palette so affordable and BH has great customer service I always recommend this to everyone
Teresa H.
Victorville, CA
So I finally got the Carli bybel deluxe eyeshadow & highlighter palette & let me just say how much I love this one probably better than her first palette which I do own. But simply amazing. High recommended!
Hadeel H.
Rocky Mount, NC
VERY PIGMENTED and affordable. Honestly, I'm not big on using eyeshadow on a daily basis but this palette does the trick. Has beautiful tones and lasts majority of the day. Use the highlighters as eyeshadows if you need to, you'll love it.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?