BY BH COSMETICS

Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
I LOVE THIS!! For the price I didn't think it would be that good quality but I was wrong the shadows are so pigmented and the highlighters add the perfect glow without being overbearing. This is definitely worth the money and one of my daily favorites.
Hanna P.
corvallis, OR
This pallete is so affordable you wouldn't believe how well it works. This is so pigmented and pretty I used it everyday for a couple of weeks. I would recommend this to anyone just starting out or even someone who just loves makeup. It's so fun to use and makes a great gift
Haley A.
Bono, AR
This palette is amazing! It's super affordable and I use the shadows and the highlighters EVERY DAY. Guess what else? You can also use the highlighters as shadows to really add that wow to your looks. The shadows are so pigmented and they blend so well. This is definitely a must have!!
Nageen D.
Friendswood , TX
I use the highlight every day!! Love love love this product!! The colors are neutral and the highlight is amazing BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette I would definitely recommend it!!
Stephanie M.
I am so in love with this palette. It's so creamy and the pigments are great. The highlighters are also amazing. Can't beat the price either that's for sure. I honestly like this better than the modern Renaissance palette
Emily H.
Conway, AR
I have the bigger version of this product and it's beautiful. I do like it a lot, but you have to use a lot of product to get the pigmentation on your lids. I love the purple colors though! I really wish the pink/orange shimmery color showed up more. It is very worth your money though. This bigger one is only $22.
Katilynn S.
Arlington , TX
I love the highlighter in this palette. All of the colors are amazing! I bought this from Ulta and it was about $14. I use this everyday because the colors are good for day and night. I typically like to mix the colors to be a little fun. I would recommend this. I love this collab.
Maysa L.
Love this palette! You can created day and night time looks with it and the best part is the highlighters it comes with! They are amazing are very pigmented. The shadows are easy to work with and blend out so well. I always recommend this palette for beginners.The price is great! For only $12 you get great shadows and highlighters!
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
Love this highlighter shadow palette i always use when i makeup my client also love this my palette is finish right now want to buy new one and also new stuff i would recommend people to go and buy this product....
Jane R.
Yes! This is a bomb palette! The colors are awesome. The eyeshadows blend nicely. There is a little fall out. Lets talk about the highlighters, they are goals! Very shiny and everything is worth the price. I'm glad that I purchased this. I will probably end up purchasing it again.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?