BY BH COSMETICS

Leslie M.
Merced, CA
This is the most affordable palette and it's awesome the shadows are buttery and pigmanted. The highlights OMG!!! AWESOME!!! As you could see my favorite is that gold color I will be ordering this palette again in the future..😍
esther f.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an amazing pallete!!! I love using this all the time and it's my everyday pallette...the pigmentation I'd unbelievable the hilighter pops! And the price is great for the quality and variety of colors! Creamy and blendable all for $14.99
Alexandra L.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I feel like all the colors are really similar. It's alright for the price but I don't think I would buy it again. I don't find myself reaching for it too often. I feel like I have a lot of these same colors in different palettes.
Katie F.
Frederick , MD
Great palette for the price! I love that you can use the highlighter shades as eyeshadows as well. There are the a few shimmery shades as well as a few matte shades. The matte colors work as great crease colors and shimmery looks great on eyelid.
Natalie H.
Conway, AR
The colors are my favorite to use on my eyes. The highlights are also just as great! I love the variation of color and highlights. I received this palette as a gift and I am overly excited for the results. This is an affordable palette, so you can get great colors and highlights all in one.
Ka'Tyrian M.
Cedar Hill, TX
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This is my favorite highlighting palette. I got it on bhcosmetics.com; I use the golden shade the most. It's way better than all the affordable highlighters that I've used. The packaging is nice. I recommend this to everyone, there's a shade for everyone & the shadows are also really good.
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
This is one of my go-to highlighter palettes! Pigment is remarkable and I only have to swipe it once or twice to achieve the color I'm looking for. It has more of the everyday colors for when I'm not using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow palette. Invest your money in this. However, packaging is highly unimpressive for the price, just a heads up.
Jessica
Fresno, CA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Great palette and price! Totally worth it and I love the highlighter colors. The eyeshadows are easy to apply and you can create som many looks with this one palette. And it's a plus that this palette is now available at Ulta!
🎀Molly🎀 B.
The first time I️ saw this product at Ulta, I️ was speechless. The colors were so freaking beautiful! I️ use this pallet almost every day. It not only comes with a ton of eyeshadows. It also comes with highlighters. Now these highlighters leave me speechless every time! They are so freaking beautiful and super bright and fun. This pallet is so good and it wasn’t even that expensive! I️ love this pallet!
Mallory M.
Oviedo, FL
super pigmented and very creamy! i was pleasantly surprised when i first swatched it. its only $15 at ulta and its definitely worth the money! you get a ton of product. the highlighter pans are pretty good size and work for most skin tones!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?