BY BH COSMETICS

Ciara P.
I own the deluxe palette and absolutely love it! I reach for it whenever I want a beautiful, rose gold eye, but not necessarily for a formal occasion. The shadows and highlights are extremely pigmented and easy to blend. They work amazing on top of numerous bases, and I think this product is totally worth the price tag (even if it is very affordable)! Definitely recommend!!
alyson w.
Cleveland, OH
This eyeshadow palette is my go to for an everyday look. The shadows are very pigmented and the highlighters are my all time favorite. The only problem is the there is a lot of fallout with the eyeshadows. other then that i recommend this for everyone
Stephanie G.
San Antonio
HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend. this palette is a good option for anyone. it is EXTREMELY Affordable. comes with lots of eyeshadows and 4 highlighters. it's hard to beat that. the quality of the shadows is good and has a great combination of mattes and shimmers and the color selection is perfect for everyday of even glam. love this palette.
Jillian S.
Visalia, CA
No! This pallete is awful. I wouldn't recommend this pallete to anyone. The colors do not transfer on to skin the same color that's in the pallete. The highlighting shades are WAY to pigmented, like eyeshadows; it's nearly impossible to wear as a highlight. Also, the range of mattes is not good.
Kristen L.
Alabaster, AL
I saw this on the bh cosmetics website and ordered this bc I wanted some new shades for fall but didn't want to spend a lot of money. I didn't have all that high hopes for it but I was blown away! I love this palette!! The shades are super pigmented and very pretty! Love the highlighters! Would recommend to everyone!
leah r.
IN LOVE WITH THIS PALETTE!! The colors are superr pigmented and beautiful, the highlighters are just wow, if you're not sure to purchase or not, go to a local ulta and they should have them out for testing and the swatches are amazing on the colors
This has great pigment and is very pretty. But sometimes the fallout can be weird and tricky. I recently used this for a party and the highlight lasted all night. The highlight was the same color all night and still shining. I really recommend this palette for people who like neutral eyeshadow and highlight. I think this palette is great for all skin tones. This palette is useful because you can use for many different looks.
Ka'Tyrian M.
Cedar Hill, TX
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This is my favorite highlighting palette. I got it on bhcosmetics.com; I use the golden shade the most. It's way better than all the affordable highlighters that I've used. The packaging is nice. I recommend this to everyone, there's a shade for everyone & the shadows are also really good.
Hannah G.
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette is a must have. I love watching Carli's YouTube channel and had to buy this product to see if it actually was worth it. For the price you are paying you are getting such a better product than others in the same price range! Definitely would recommended it. I love the highlighters it has!
Natalie H.
Conway, AR
The colors are my favorite to use on my eyes. The highlights are also just as great! I love the variation of color and highlights. I received this palette as a gift and I am overly excited for the results. This is an affordable palette, so you can get great colors and highlights all in one.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?