BY BH COSMETICS

Keisha L.
Pulaski, Virginia
This a one of the best pallets also! The beautiful eyeshadow and highlighter are the best! I use this pallet almost everyday from using the highlighter or mixing one eyeshadow with another from other pallets! I highly recommend this pallet! You cannot go work with this in your makeup routine everyday!
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
One of my absolute favorite palettes I have ever owned! The highlighters are absolutely gorgeous and the eye shadows are great too.. Great wear, great color payoff. I thought I wouldn't like the mauve shares but even those are gorgeous. Definitely a must have and I'll be purchasing another for sure!
Ava A.
This pallette is full of beautiful, highly pigmented shades that are great for beginners. This is my go to pallette for highlighter. My only complaint is there is some fall out with the shadows, so it's best to do your eyeshadow with this before you put on foundation so you can brush it off easily. It's so affordable that I think it's worth that flaw.
alyson w.
Cleveland, OH
This eyeshadow palette is my go to for an everyday look. The shadows are very pigmented and the highlighters are my all time favorite. The only problem is the there is a lot of fallout with the eyeshadows. other then that i recommend this for everyone
Ashley F.
Hesperia, CA
I love love love this palette! Its almost the only one I use! I prove all the highlight shades and the eyeshadows blend amazing. I've even forgotten to put a primer down and have still gotten amazing pigment payoff. The only downside is the fallout. But if you do your eyes first, its no problem.
Haylee W.
This product surprised me because I wasn't expecting a lot from it because it was inexpensive.I tried it an I was shocked the colors are great plus there's highlighters and they're all stunning. So this product really is great if you're looking for a big palette,good colors and something that's not too much money.
leah r.
IN LOVE WITH THIS PALETTE!! The colors are superr pigmented and beautiful, the highlighters are just wow, if you're not sure to purchase or not, go to a local ulta and they should have them out for testing and the swatches are amazing on the colors
Elizabeth P.
Cleveland, OH
I was able to swatch this in ulta and immediately bought this. I have a mix of different brands and palettes and individuals (makeup geek, morphe, Mac, too faced, urban decay, ect) and this has to be one of the best palettes!! Also the shadow formula is fantastic, they blend so effortlessly!!!
Stephanie G.
San Antonio
HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend. this palette is a good option for anyone. it is EXTREMELY Affordable. comes with lots of eyeshadows and 4 highlighters. it's hard to beat that. the quality of the shadows is good and has a great combination of mattes and shimmers and the color selection is perfect for everyday of even glam. love this palette.
Jennifer M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
After hearing so many good things about this product, I had to order it! I paid $15 plus shipping and handling at Ulta.com! I am so happy! The eye shadows are so pigmented and the highlighter shades are so beautiful! I would definitely buy it again!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?