BY BH COSMETICS

Savannah H.
I swatched this at Ulta today and was shocked. The colors are ultra creamy, ULTRA pigmented, and ultra shimmery. It's everything I want in a bold highlight for only $15. I wish I hadn't just bought the Wet n Wild one because I would have preferred this one.
Derya A.
Rockville, MD
This is such an amazing palette, I've heard so many good things about it and finally when I purchased it It lived up to all my expectations and more. The colors are amazing and super pigmented. The application is so smooth and easy no signs of choppiness at all. If I could buy this again I totally would!
Julia S.
Scranton, PA
This pallet is absolutely wonderful. It is priced well and is very affordable. The shades are beautiful and well pigmented and the highlighters add a subtle touch once applied. 10/10 would recommend this to anyone I know! A great collaboration in my opinion!
Simone P.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is by far my fav palette that I currently own . I absolutely love the nude/neutral shadows . They all blend together so well. And those highlights are life ! They have a range of shades that work well on any skin tone. Carli bybel did her thing with this palette ! I definitely recommend purchasing.
Mikayla C.
Mcallen, TX
I had been waiting months to get my hands on his and honestly it was so worth the wait! The pigmentation in these shadows is to DIE for, and the highlights are sure to make you pop! The price is great, this is the best beauty steal I've gotten so far!
Kyana B.
Oh my goodness this palette is gorgeous! All of the shimmers are so pigmented and the mattes are pretty pigmented as well. It's also affordable, I got it on sale at Ulta with a coupon for $7.99. That's a steal for this quality BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Carrie M.
Port Orange , FL
I got this pallet about 3 weeks ago instead of my normal "Naked by Urban Decay". I LOVE IT! It has every neutral tone, and bronze tones that I use! Certain ones have a great shimmer highlight, while others are matte. I even use the hilight/ contour colors as eyeshadow! This is a superb cheaper alternative to the Naked Pallet 2.
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
This palette is amazing!!! The shadows are so easily blendable and pigmented for such a low price! The highlighters make you glow and also are great to use as eyeshadow. Carli did a beautiful job with the colors as well. Must have!!!!
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
This will always be one of my favorite palettes, the shades are to die for and are super blendable and buttery. Plus let's not forget those gorgeous highlighters (which also make gorgeous shadows too!!!) Even better is the new and improved Carlie Bybel palette, more is always better and she's definitely brought us more. Bottom line, there's not a single negative thing about it.
Anna C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this eyeshadow pallet has all natural colors easy to blend and very pigmented. Has a lot of product which it last for along time for very cheap price. I bought it last year I think which will last me for another year. Totally worth the money great colors.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?