BY BH COSMETICS

Sandra M.
For the price, I absolutely loved the first 2 highlighters. The other 2 are too dark for my skin tone. I use them mainly as eyeshadows. The pigmentation on the eyeshadows is not to die for. I find that by wetting my brush for the shimmery shadows, the payoff is better that way. I still recommend this palette to everyone I know, because it's totally worth it, for the price.
Lynn Marie I.
Show Low, AZ
I love this palette! I have gone through two of them already. I started off mainly using the highlighter and bronzers. Which are AMAZING! I love the pigments and colors this palette has. Definitely a must have in my opinion.. and you can't really beat the price.
Stephanie R.
Lakeland, FL
This is my favorite pallet by far. I've bought a few different pallets in my time of beauty but this one has treated me good. It's very pigmented and a little goes a long way with this product. I love how this pallet comes with a good mixture of colours that make it easy to blend them and make multiple looks out of this product. Plus, it comes with 4 free highlighters.
Madeline W.
De Pere, WI
Never have I ever found a palette that I loved as much as this one. The highlighters are better than the Becca highlighter in my opinion. The shades blend perfectly, and it's a nice step up from the Maybeline "nudes" palettes. I purchased 4 of these to give to friends for Christmas gifts I love them so much!
Jessica E.
Fairfax Sta, VA
I recently bought this at ulta and have been using it just about everyday since then! These shadows are so beautiful and super pigmented. They also have great staying power! These shades are so flattering on all eye colors and skin tones. Not to mention these colors are very popular right now! The highlighters in here are also stunning! It shocks me that this palette is only $14.50!! I would highly HIGHLY recommend grabbing this palette before its unavailable because it is limited edition. 10/10 would recommend for any one!
Michal H.
Killeen, TX
This palette is freaking AMAZING the pigmentation is so bold and fierce!! They are buttery and blend so well. This was my favorite name brand palette and it's still my go-to and her new deluxe one is even better!!! I 100% recommend!!! Also look at that highlight! From this palette! yessss girlūüôĆūüŹľ
Greimy V.
This palette is really good, specially for the price. The eyeshadows and highlights are all very pigmented and intense. The colors are really good for fall, love the berry/purple toned shades. Really recommend.
Kim T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
The pigmentation of this palette is decent however, on the lighter shades, it seems more chalky than other. But for the price and the versatility, I say it's worth it. The highlighting shades are beautiful and very subtle but buildable for an intense highlight.
Diana R.
Highly pigmented shadows and highlights. The eyeshadows get a more vibrant color when wet just like any shadow BUT they are super pigmented without wetting them. They are super easy to use and blend. They have a very silky touch. The highlights are bursting with color and you should use a light hand if you prefer natural makeup. Very versatile and a great price.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
WOW this palette is amazing. I can't believe how low the price is and how HIGH the quality is!! Everything is so highly pigmented. The only reason I don't give 5 stars is because I wish there was a lighter matte shade or two, but honestly this is just awesome. 100% worth it!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?