BY BH COSMETICS

Christa S.
Baton Rouge
I love this pallet and for the price it’s even better! The highlighters are pigmented and beautiful such a great selection of nature everyday colors ! I use this almost daily when applying make up go grab u one !
Amanda Y.
Williamson, WV
The eyeshadow in this is just like any other BH Cosmetics palette, very good and at an awesome price. However, what sends this palette over the top is the amazing highlighter selection. 😍 Holy moly.
member-f8ff6
This is one of the best eyeshadow palettes I own!! The formula super pigmented and it spreads like butter!! These are the creamiest eyeshadows I have ever tried!! The highlighters are even better!! I would definitely recommend this palette especially considering the price!
Melissa M.
Leesburg, VA
Love this pallete it's one of my favorite go to options. The shadows come in matte and sparkles and they are very creamy and pigmented. I do wish that the eyeshadows had larger pans though. Def a go to
Ena A.
Waco, TX
I love this palette. I am so sad Bh doesn’t sell the original one anymore though. Don’t get me wrong, this one is AMAZING- the highlighters and eyeshadows both, but the highlighters in the original are even better. Specifically the second highlighter in the original. I should’ve bought more than just 1 of her original palettes. I still have both and use both all the time. I take these every single time I travel too. It has a great mirror on it!
Aneka E.
stone mountain
This product is the best eyeshadow palette I’ve ever use it’s very affordable and it’s very pigmented the highlight is blinding and do you really love this pallet I would’ve learned by to get an hour make it recommend it to anyone
Le'Shea B.
Currituck, NC
Love the colors and is a nice neutral palette. I love that I can blend the colors so easily in no time. The colors last all day with the right eye primer as a good base and the value wasn’t all that pricey to me. I would buy this again when I run out and I would recommend this palette for beginners.
Cael H.
Augusta , GA
I love this eye shadow palette so so so much. So much so that I use it every single day. The white/silverish highlights color on the bottom left of the palette is the BEST inner corner shadow! I wish I had bought more than one because I’m legit scraping the highlight shade because it’s almost gone!
Hanna O.
This palette is bomb. The shimmers work amazing and are long lasting, and the mattes a bit powdery and not as pigmented as I usually prefer. However, the mattes blend amazingly, and build even better. The highlighters are really good too, I'm really fair and I mix the white one in with the other highlighters to make it work. I use the two darkest shades in the bottom right for my eyes though.
Caitlin K.
St. Louis
This palette is just ok. I like the range of colors, but the amount of glitter in these is ridiculous. I’ve used the highlights more than the actual shadows and will probably not reach for this often.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?