BY BH COSMETICS

Emma C.
Evansville
This product is so amazing. I got it as a gift and was so excited to try it out. All of the eye shadows l are extremely pigmented. The highlighters are my favorite part about this product. They are blinding and so unique. I'm so in love with this product and totally recommend it to others. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
kristina l.
this pallet is amazing for the price. The colors are so pigmented and the highlight! I was glowing all day ! I would highly recommend this pallet to anyone whether you're starting out or I experienced. For the price you cannot beat it! I would totally buy this again
LAURELLE V.
One of the best affordable eyeshadow palettes I’ve ever tried. The shadows are so blendable and very pigmented. Yes, there is some fallout but it’s still worth it. This is the perfect palette if you are a beginner because it has a lot of neutral shades! The highlighers though are SO BUTTERY! If you’re looking for an affordable beaming highlight, this is the palette for you!
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
There are so many possible looks you can make with this one palette! Both the highlights and the eyeshadows are crazy pigmented and you cannot beat it for the price! I love how you can even use some of the Highlighters as eyeshadows and to make them even more pigmented, just wet your brush! Overall I give it an A+
Berenice M.
Santa Paula, CA
First thing I like about this palette is that these are universal colors. They have a really nice range of colors for an everyday look. The other thing I love is the highlight shades I use. I use the first 2 colors and it gives me a really nive glow. People have complimented me on my highlight. I really recommend this palette because it's very nice and it is affordable. Great collaboration!
Cayleigh C.
Sooooo cuuuuute! I love the colors in this palette, I die for shades of purple and shimmer. The highlighters are cute but a little too glittery for me personally. Some of the shades had quite a bit of fallout but totally worth it for the price
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
This has to be one of my favorite pallets that I have tried! I use this pallet at least four times a week. The shadows feel very buttery and are super easy to blend. The highlighter is really good and shows up very well on my light complexion. I would definitely recommend this product to other people. It is at a very reasonable price and can be used with about any natural look!
Del V.
AMAZING! Definitely one of my go to palettes. The colors are all gorgeous and super pigmented. They blend well & are just all around great! The highlighters are my favorite they are all amazing! You can't beat the price either! Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Kristine S.
Fruitland Pk, FL
I love all the colors in this palette. The highlighter is amazing and they all blend very well and look awesome! I bought this at ulta for only $15! What a great price! It's one of my favorites. Even compared to my more expensive ones. I would definitely buy it again!
A N.
One of my favorite palettes! The colors are very pretty and look great for subtle every day looks or can even be used for night out smokey eyes. I found that this palette is better than other eye shadows I have. I like how there are shimmery colors as well as matte colors. Great for blending.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?