BY BH COSMETICS

LaVonnda P.
Affordable eye shadow palette with a nice color range and a highlight for virtually every skin tone! Expect fallout, as it is quite powdery. It's definitely worth the price, though!
Yesica M.
Where should I begin? I bought this palette about a year ago and I must say that it's one of the best purchases I've made! I bought this pallette at bhcosmetics.com. It is soooooooooo pigmented! And the highlighters... oh my gosh! They're so creamy and really pigmented! I really recommend this pallete! And it's only $14.50!
Adrianna D.
Phoenix, AZ
This pallet has cute packaging and nice pigments. I love how it has a variety of highlighters to fit every skin tone. The eye shadows are nicely pigmented. I must admit I dislike how there is very little matte shades. The matte shades come off chalky and you have to be super gentle when you apply the matte shades because it waste alot of product every time I apply it to my brushes.
Emily M.
I bought this palette after hearing almost nothing about it, and I was pleasantly surprised by it! I have found that the highlighters don't really work for my skin, but they do work great as eyeshadows for me. The pigmentation of the shadows is a little less pigmented, but they are blendable and buildable. There is also a good bit of fallout, but that doesn't bother me considering the price. Good palette!
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
One of my best buys ever, I was a bit sceptical at first. But this palette literally gives me life! Every single shade of the eyeshadow and the highlighters has an impeccable quality. You seriously can´t go wrong with the price and it is better than a lot of high-end brands.
Macie S.
Dandridge, TN
This palette has become my everyday go to! The colors are so easy to blend and the pigment in each one is awesome. I also love the color choices, they are perfect for an everyday smoky eye! The packaging is cute and the eyeshadows are beautiful on! I would buy this palette again!
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX
By far my favorite eye shadow palette. I can get so many good eye looks just from this one palette. Plus, it has 4 amazing highlighters that can also be used as eye shadows. I also love how affordable it is. For the price it is totally worth it! I highly recommend this!
Shanna P.
VANCOUVER, WA
For the price of this palette ($15 at Ulta) I absolutely love this. It has a drugstore price, for a high end palette. The texture is silky and soft making it easy to blend. Just over all adore this palette. I do use almost all of it for eyeshadows except for the lightest highlight for when I want the super highlight. Hands down would recommend this to everyone. Especially if they are just starting out.
Krystile K.
Cordova, TN
I absolutely love this eye-shadow and highlight palette, I love that you can use most of the eyeshadows as highlighters also. Ifni hate to rate this product 1-10 I'd give it a 20 !
Skylar W.
Cincinnati, OH
It's a very good palette if your just starting out with makeup.The shimmery shades are super pigmented and great but the mattes are patchy and aren't the most pigmented.The highlighters are great I love them and I think the price is worth it just for the highlighters and shimmers.I would definitely recommend if your a beginner this was a great palette for me when I first started.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?