BY BH COSMETICS

Rachael G.
Gaylord, MI
I love this palette but I absolutely love the deluxe palette. I used it today and I love all the shades that she kept in this palette also the new shades. She did a fantastic job. They blend so easy and look great with all the looks I have done with it. The new highlighters in the palette are also fantastic!!
Debbie C.
Throop, PA
This is a very nice pallet great quality added a very affordable price tag so you can’t go wrong the colors are very pretty pretty smooth velvety good pigmentation however not the best but I’d still recommend this for somebody on a budget or somebody who just wants to expand their collection
Michelle K.
Sterling Hts, MI
This palette is okay. Pigments are definitely comparable to other high end products and you get 4 highlighters at the bottom you can use as eyeshadows. However, the reason I gave three stars is colors are too close to each other. You can't really create different looks because literally colors are the same. Will not repurchase.
Bushra H.
San Jose
This versatile palette with mix of mattes and shimmers makes it easy to go from amped up evening to toned-down daytime options. The highlights are very pigmented but the first highlight shade from the left is a little bit powdery but gives the shine. The eyeshadows are very creamy and buttery. They blend very well on skin.
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
This is overall my favorite palette i have. The eyeshadows are gorgeous and pigmented. You can create so many different looks with just this palette. And the highlights are amazingly shimmery. Lightly used great fod a subtle highlight, use more and you can be glowing! 😇😗
Wendy T.
Marshall, TX
This is truely an amazing palette & very affordable too! I love the colors & pigmentation in the eyeshadows, perfect for creating a summer look, my go to palette right now. I think it's great that Carli considered a reasonable price for her customers. & the highlighters are amazing! 🙌🏼 best 10 out of 10
Yesica M.
Where should I begin? I bought this palette about a year ago and I must say that it's one of the best purchases I've made! I bought this pallette at bhcosmetics.com. It is soooooooooo pigmented! And the highlighters... oh my gosh! They're so creamy and really pigmented! I really recommend this pallete! And it's only $14.50!
Sarah A.
Redmond , WA
i like this palette when it comes to price and range but i have to say that there is a need for a lighter brown transition shade in this palette it is all very pink and rosy and in my opinion all of the colors bond out to be the same. the matte shades are no the best but the shimmers are. the highlights are nice and pigmented but i don't like the pink and bronzed shades in the palette
LaVonnda P.
Affordable eye shadow palette with a nice color range and a highlight for virtually every skin tone! Expect fallout, as it is quite powdery. It's definitely worth the price, though!
Corinne M.
Akron, OH
Fantastic palette. The eyeshadows are perfect for day to night looks. The highlights are perfect for everyday and you can intensify them as well. I use this product everyday. I have to purchase another one soon because I hit pans on many of the highlight and eyeshadows. Highly recommend.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?