BY BH COSMETICS

Lauren T.
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. This is hands down my all time favorite eyeshadow palette! I love every single shade in this pallets and I have used it every day since I got it. I would recommend this to someone who prefers both natural and dramatic colors because this palette provides shades for both. The highlighters in this palette are out of this world, I like them better than my Becca Opal highlighter. I can't wait to try the deluxe edition of this product!
Chelsea C.
This was my first Bhcosmetics palette and the one that made me fall in love with BH! The shadows are so creamy and pigmented. They are also super beautiful colors and they blend out so nicely too. The highlighters are also some of my favorites! Best of all is the super affordable price tag!
Brittney S.
JBSA Lackland , TX
Not pigmented.... at least not what I thought with all the hype! Idk if I have to dig down into the colors more but they just aren't anything special. Was really hoping it was worth it but other than the highlighters and a few colors it's not what I expected.
Jessica B.
I have been wanting to try this palette for so long. I finally decided to go for it a couple weeks ago. And I am in love with it. The colors are beautiful. There is some fall out, but I've learned to just tap your brush off and it's awesome. Love it so much I bought another one to give as a gift. Highlighting shades are amazing.
Rachael G.
Gaylord, MI
I love this palette but I absolutely love the deluxe palette. I used it today and I love all the shades that she kept in this palette also the new shades. She did a fantastic job. They blend so easy and look great with all the looks I have done with it. The new highlighters in the palette are also fantastic!!
Kimmy P.
Love this pallet I also bought her new one. The pigments are so bright and vivid with a buttery texture. I love using these and blending them!! I'm very drawn to a neutral pallet with some warm tones and I loved this one because you can also use the highlights as eye shadows also.
Mayra N.
I really like this palette. The shades are my favorites. Warm tones and lights. They are long lasting and non creasing with eyeshadow primers. I only have one complaint, some shades are to powdery. It could be defective. They are pigmented :) I do recommend to buy it. You can't beat the price.
Tatiana W.
Bronx, NY
I never bought eyeshadow pallets because i thought it was a waste of product when i usually would only use one shadow in the pallet. I use this pallet every single day for my makeup. The colors are great and the highlighters are some of the best affordable one that i have tried.
Michelle K.
Sterling Hts, MI
This palette is okay. Pigments are definitely comparable to other high end products and you get 4 highlighters at the bottom you can use as eyeshadows. However, the reason I gave three stars is colors are too close to each other. You can't really create different looks because literally colors are the same. Will not repurchase.
Paige H.
He reason I am rating this a 3 is more for personal reasons. I absolutely love the highlighters in this, however I was not won over by the formula of the shadows. I actually ended up being a tad allergic to the shadows so I only used those twice. However I distinctly remember that the pigment was okay but was a little patchy. Now this could also just be how my own skin reacted to this particular formula, and I do recommend the pallet as a decent travel pallet.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?