BY BH COSMETICS

Olivia H.
Lake Villa, IL
This BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette includes 10 eyeshadows and 4 highlighters. The palette contains the perfect shades for complete day and night looks. I just got this in January and I've been using this palette so much lately because I can create easy looks. I can make my highlight truly blinding or subtle when I'm going for a more natural look. I love how versatile and affordable this palette is.
Angie C.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I love this i purchased mine from BH Cosmetics, got it on sale for 12 $$ so i bought 2 of them. the colors are very pigmented and long lasting literally till the next day. easy to apply easy to remove. I gave my sister one and recommend this to everyone great quality. Plus i love Carli
Nazish S.
Freeport, NY
i bought this from bhcosmetics when it first came out, and wow was I really impressed. The eyeshadows are a great mix of shimmery and matte shades, that can transform from day to night looks. but the best part about this palette are the highlighters. I love all 4 of them. The 2 darkest shades I apply with a light hand and it gives the perfect golden highlight. And the 2 lighter highlights, I pack those on! Wonderful!
Lucee A.
Oakland, CA
Omg the pigment on this pallet is to die for! I got mine at Ulta for $14.50. It's so affordable! The only downfall is that there isn't many eyeshadows.. the highlights are poppin. The bronzer is more on the cool tone so it fits every skin type. I'm very fair skinned and blending the bronze made it look really good .
Isabella M.
Seaford, DE
Absolutely love the colors and pigment. I especially love it for fall. As for the highlighters they get points off because they go from extremely pale to moderately tan however I understand there is a lot of area to cover in only four shades. Overall though it is definitely worth it.
Karrie P.
This is a wonderful palette! It is very universal. You can create tons of different loons with this palette. It's very affordable. $14.50. I bought mine at Ulta, but I watched a video Carli Byble did today and she said it was limited edition and that it will be gone in the next few months so if you haven't got your hands on it, you need too! It's great and very pigmented! You will not be disappointed.
Morgan E.
Oklahoma City
I use this palette every time I do my makeup. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and easy to blend out. The highlighters are very pigmented and blinding, it is the only highlight I use. It’s a very affordable palette also but feels so high quality. I very much so recommend this palette.
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
An absolutely gorgeous palette. Made by a true makeup lover so that means this palette was very well selected. The shades are so beautiful and the highlight and blushes are super pigmented and beautiful. You can get it from BHCOSMETICS online and Ulta has it to. I totally recommend it.
chenoa p.
Columbus, OH
This is my new favorite palette! It is very affordable and has a great variety of colors. You can easily wear these colors from day to night. I think the pigment is great especially on the highlighters.Also, it`s really nice to use because she has tutorials with the palette on youtube!
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is hands down one of my favorite palettes of all time, I'm a huge fan of Carli's and the colors in this palette. The pigmentation is beautiful, and the highlights are Gorgeous. This will forever be a favorite in my book.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?