BY BH COSMETICS

Rachel C.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Absolutely beautiful! I've been a fan of BH Cosmetics for years and this is their best palette yet! The formula is incredibly creamy and blendable. The shades are gorgeous, and the highlighters are perfect for the eyes as well as the face. Very happy with this palette, and I hope they make it permanent!
Olivia H.
Lake Villa, IL
This BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette includes 10 eyeshadows and 4 highlighters. The palette contains the perfect shades for complete day and night looks. I just got this in January and I've been using this palette so much lately because I can create easy looks. I can make my highlight truly blinding or subtle when I'm going for a more natural look. I love how versatile and affordable this palette is.
Arin P.
North Pole, AK
I absolutely love this palette and it has been my go to for the past couple of months. For the price it is definitely worth it the packaging is super cute and simple. The colors are very pigmented, I even bought my mama and my best friend one and they love it also!
Maggs E.
Dubois, PA
My best friend has this and I absolutely love it! It's super sturdy but the packaging is so nice. I haven't tried BH cosmetics before until recently and I really like it. I would definitely invest in this. It's very pigmented and goes on smooth and controlled.
Karrie P.
This is a wonderful palette! It is very universal. You can create tons of different loons with this palette. It's very affordable. $14.50. I bought mine at Ulta, but I watched a video Carli Byble did today and she said it was limited edition and that it will be gone in the next few months so if you haven't got your hands on it, you need too! It's great and very pigmented! You will not be disappointed.
April D.
I hesitated in buying the palette. The price was so low and I assumed it wasn't very good. I then decided to try it and I was SO SURPRISED by this palette. I have really enjoyed the colors in this palette. I tend to grab this palette and my Chocolate Bar palette. It is so worth the price!
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
An absolutely gorgeous palette. Made by a true makeup lover so that means this palette was very well selected. The shades are so beautiful and the highlight and blushes are super pigmented and beautiful. You can get it from BHCOSMETICS online and Ulta has it to. I totally recommend it.
Nazish S.
Freeport, NY
i bought this from bhcosmetics when it first came out, and wow was I really impressed. The eyeshadows are a great mix of shimmery and matte shades, that can transform from day to night looks. but the best part about this palette are the highlighters. I love all 4 of them. The 2 darkest shades I apply with a light hand and it gives the perfect golden highlight. And the 2 lighter highlights, I pack those on! Wonderful!
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is hands down one of my favorite palettes of all time, I'm a huge fan of Carli's and the colors in this palette. The pigmentation is beautiful, and the highlights are Gorgeous. This will forever be a favorite in my book.
Isabella M.
Seaford, DE
Absolutely love the colors and pigment. I especially love it for fall. As for the highlighters they get points off because they go from extremely pale to moderately tan however I understand there is a lot of area to cover in only four shades. Overall though it is definitely worth it.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?