BY BH COSMETICS

Lupe A.
Joliet, IL
The first 4 are the highlighters and the ones more to the right are some of the shadows. This palette is AMAZING. I purchased it mostly for the highlighters but I am also loving the shadows. A bit powdery but they're really pigmented. It comes with a mirror and the packaging is adorable
To start off the packaging is fairly cute and elegant. I purchased it roughly 8 months ago and it was only 12 dollars online when it first came out. Wasn't pricey at all but for the low price it does have great great pigment with the matte and shimmer shadows which is a plus. Only down for me was the highlighters are really sensitive to cracking and i didn't like the lightest shade only because it didn't look so great on my color but anyone else I'm sure would be great.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Best palette for such a low price!!! Perfect for brown eyes! Pigmentation is so much better than any other palette at this price too. Lovely for an every day natural look, a mauve look, or a bronze look. Can also use the highlighters for eyeshadow as well. Super blendable. I just love it!!!
Lexy S.
Naperville, IL
I got this palette as a gift for Christmas and can I just say how amazing the colors are! I have a very fair, neutral/warm skin tone and each brown and pink-based eyeshadow color looks absolutely amazing with my complexion. Additionally, the highlighters pop beautifully with just the right amount of shimmer - they are as comparable to liquid highlighter as powder highlighters can be. I use the two darker highlighters as bronzers. Love this palette, it's a neutral essential!
Maira H.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Wow am I in love with this palette! Not only is it cheap, it's great quality, and has great colors. The highlighters are to die for! They're powder but are almost creamy when I apply with ny brush. I'm very impressed. I would recommend this to anyone. There are 5 matte and 5 shimmer plus the 4 highlighters. Great job Carli and BH Cosmetics.
Misie L.
Kannapolis, NC
I LOVE my Carli Bybel palette!! They eye shadows are so pigmented and blend so easily! The highlighters are beautiful and can easily be used as eye shadows themselves. The price is incredible! I was referred to this palette by so many Ulta employees but blew it off since it was so cheap. It is my absolute go to since the colors are so wearable. Considering buying a second backup in case they ever discontinue.
Taylor B.
Baltimore, MD
This palette is amazing!! All of the shadows and highlighters are easy to blend and aren't too powdery or chalky. The price is affordable and the quality is comparable to higher end products. There are colors in this palette that would suit almost every skin tone. I bought this palette in the spring and I still use it almost everyday. I have not experienced any irritation or breakouts from this product.
Natyra C.
This palette is gorgeous! The colors are pigmented but not overly so. I love that the shadows ate buildable and easy to blend. The highlight shade are amazing. I personally use the two darker ones for eyeshadows and they are beautiful on the lid. Price is also amazing.
Alecxis R.
Lancaster, CA
Such an amazing all around palette! The shadows are pigmented and easy to blend and the highlighters are POPPING without any chunks of glitter. I also love how the highlighters cater to all skin tones and not just one. The price is unbelievable for the amazing quality of this palette. Definitely one of my faves.
Rachel C.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Absolutely beautiful! I've been a fan of BH Cosmetics for years and this is their best palette yet! The formula is incredibly creamy and blendable. The shades are gorgeous, and the highlighters are perfect for the eyes as well as the face. Very happy with this palette, and I hope they make it permanent!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?