BY BH COSMETICS

Katherine A.
North Hills, CA
The pigmentation is great on the palette. In my opinion it is a very soft palette when it comes to the eyeshadows. The highlighters are very impressive because it is not chalky and it is very blendable.
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
I absolutely love this palette. It's pigmented and smooth. It does not have that much fallout. I know some people were hesitant because of the price but it's definitely worth it! You get 15 eyeshadow and 6 highlighter, which you could use for eyeshadow if you wanted. It can give you everyday simple looks or night out looks.
sandra p.
Aurora, IL
Absolutely in love with this palette! It is so great compared to other alternatives and my eye color is dark brown , so I find it very easy to apply and use!!!! I would definitely buy it again!!!!!!!!!
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas , NV
My go to palette it has all in one ! Great matte and shimmery shades as well as highlighters! Im in love with this palette ! The shadows are very pigmented, from the shimmers, mattes, to the higlighters !
Amanda M.
Nashville, TN
I can’t believe how affordable this is! The colors are incredibly smooth this is. The colors are decently pigmented and the highlighters are beautiful. I’m impressed that this would be so well-priced.
Alexandra K.
St Clr Shores, MI
Loving the shadows. They blend out really well. Unfortunately there are not too many mattes in this palette. But it is definitely a great palette. It is reasonably priced. I purchased mine from Ulta.
Alicia C.
Porterville, CA
I liked this eyeshadow pallet because it’s so pigmented and so inexpensive, I feel like it’s a pallet that is so under rated and the eye colors really work better than so of the high end ones that cost so much and aren’t as pigmented
Autumn S.
Williams, AZ
Holy cow. If you love soft, creamy, PIGMENTED eyeshadows look no further. Such an outstanding eyeshadow palette. It also has 4 really awesome highlighter shades! The lavender color is simply amazing.
Luz s.
MADISON, IN
This is my everyday go to palette. The shadows are gorgeous and pigmented, the shimmers are stunning and creamy! The highlights are blinding. I just love this baby, take it with me too when I travel!
Angelique A.
This pallet has better highlighters as well as more shades . It’s easy to apply and use . It’s so affordable and priced perfectly. They did everything right . I would definitely buy this again and again
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?