BY BH COSMETICS

Mariah O.
Brookhaven, NY
I have been using this palette every day for the past fews months. Barely have touched my other mac shadows because this palette has it all!! For around 13 dollars you just can't beat it. The only negative is that it dropped and one highlighter broke, but that was my own fault! Will buy again!!!!
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
This eye shadow and highlight palette is AMAZING. i was blown away when I bought it. Absolutely all of them are extremely pigmented and blend great. You can use the highlighters as eye shadows and some of the eye shadows as highlighters. You'll be glowing for the world to see. I'm seriously in love. I've barely used it and I already want a back up lol
Tiffany D.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Many of the colors resemble the Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette and Tartelette. (I purchased this anyways because it's Carli.) The pigmentation is okay. The product had a very strong chemical odor that finally faded. It is reasonably priced considering the number of colors you receive. Unfortunately I don't use all of them, and neither does Carli.
Mariam S.
Los Angeles , CA
I ordered this palette once it came out because I simply couldn't resist! It is one of my most loved palettes, starting from packing to the beautiful color selection in the eyeshadows and highlighters! Love how it's also available at Ulta. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Best palette for such a low price!!! Perfect for brown eyes! Pigmentation is so much better than any other palette at this price too. Lovely for an every day natural look, a mauve look, or a bronze look. Can also use the highlighters for eyeshadow as well. Super blendable. I just love it!!!
Addie R.
frederick, md
I created this look with this awesome palette. I honestly wish this had more mattes in it. Everything was great quality but I can’t get too many eye looks out of it. The palette overall is amazing and I love the highlighters.
Aiko V.
i love this palette so much. it's highly pigmented and perfect for everday use and for special occasions. I actually like how the highlighters are similar to some of the shadows because you can mix and match them for different looks! bought two of these, can't go wrong with these shades.
Paola L.
El Paso , TX
This is what got me hooked on Bh cosmetics. I love Carli Bybel so I had to purchase this as soon as I heard of it. The packaging is beautiful! I have it on my vanity because it’s so pretty. And the formulas of both the eyeshadows and the highlights are awesome. The white shade with a purple pinkish shift to it is so unique and beautiful. This palette is a go to for me. It lets you create day time and night time looks. It’s $22 I believe and it performs like a $40 palette.
Heather F.
I love this palette. I have been using this almost everyday. The pigments are great for the work environment and for a night out look. They blend very easy and I also love the highlighters. You can double them as eye shadows. BH Cosmetics is becoming a fast favorite cosmetic company for me!
Dallas C.
Vinemont , AL
I'm obsessed with this pallet. It has all the warm colors that are great for an everyday look. You can create a simple look or more dramatic look. The pigment is wonderful and the colors are very easy to blend. The fact it's only $14.50 makes it even better!! The highlighters are a plus too ☺️
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?