BY BH COSMETICS

Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
I really love the value of this set! If you're looking for something neutral and everyday versatile this is definitely the palette! I found it in my local ulta and paid about $15 for it.. A steal to me! I also love how there's highlighters included, which are decently sized!! Thanks Carli Bybel!!!
LAUREN S.
Hackensack, NJ
I like the colours. The eyeshadows are pigmented. The highlighters are pigmented but they are glittery n chunky. They are not horrible but they're not amazing. Can't really do a full look with this palette, maybe for some skin tones but not all. Overall it's nice for the price.
Florentina D.
Beacon falls , CT
Omg I can't tell enough how much I love this little pallet it's great packaging great the shades beautiful soft blend nicely I got in online for 12$ and I use it everyday since then love everything about this palate hit pan on some shades ❤️
Bailey F.
Bossier city, LA
I wish I could give this pallet 10 stars! The price point can NOT be beat, and the product is equal with if not better than its much more expensive counter parts. The package is pretty and easy to hold and use. The color go on so smooth and blend so perfectly. I've caught myself reaching for this little gem over my brand new UD pallets. I'm obsessed!
Hannah S.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Picked this palette up at ulta the other week after eyeing it online. I have to say that this is my new favorite palette! The shadows are creamy and pigmented. They're a good mix of matte and shimmer. And the highlighters included are beautiful as well! Overall, I am very satisfied with this palette and will likely recommend it it every person I know!
Valerie P.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this palette at Ulta for $15. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. I fell even more in love with it when I started using it. I love the packaging. I think the only thing that needs improvement is the eyeshadow fallout. Either than that the eyeshadow highlights are very pigmented. I love that you can use this palette for eyeshadow and for doing highlight. It's a beautiful palette with beautiful colors.
Alyssa M.
These colors are highly pigmented and there is a combination of matte and shimmer shadows. There are 4 highlighters, so there is something for every skin tone. The highlighters that will not work for your skin tone, turn into beautiful shimmery shadows! I love this palette! It feels so luxurious for such a low price.
Ivonne S.
Dallas , TX
This palette is the best thing you can have it has pinks it has browns the best for an easy look or a smokey eye and there highlighters can be used as shadow base and they are very pigmented for 15 dollar value it's worth it. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Karla T.
Tucson , AZ
I am so obsessed with this pallet and I am actually waiting for the new one soon! I still can't believe how cheap it is to buy for this quality I am literally in love! If you are reading this, go and buy it! I am so obsessed with the colors you got you shimmers and your mats and your bolds like a burgundy color and your neutrals
Keyanna T.
Beautiful pallet great for every day look. I use this product almost every day. The quality of the shadows are amazing. The highlighters are so pigmented. Room for improvement some of the shades are very similar not the same but still super close. I do recommend The price point is great only $14.50.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?