BY BH COSMETICS

Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
I purchased this because of all the great reviews. My eyes are green and I thought theses colors would look great. I used this product twice and took it back. It was WAY too flaky and ended up getting all over my cheeks. The colors are beautiful but not worth me having to clean it off over and over again.
Brenda F.
Salinas , Ca
Is palette is my first by cosmetics palette I just had to buy it I love Carli's YouTube tutorials. The colors are beautiful and highly pigmented just is great because they are so affordable. The highlights are perfect for every day use.
Samantha R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have had two of these palettes and recently purchased the deluxe one (it should be here in a few days and I cant wait). Super pigmented and affordable. I love the highlight shades. Even the darker highlights work great for eyeshadows! Definetly a steal because of how cheap it is with such amazing quality!!
Emily C.
I have the deluxe version of this palette and I absolutely love it! The mattes are super blendable and the glitters are popping! One of the best palettes that I own to this date! It is at a great price too, which makes it even better! If you were on the fence about this palette, I highly recommend you go to Ulta and swatch it in store and you will see how pigmented and how amazing it is! 10/10 best purchase I've ever made!
Brittany M.
Washington, MI
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This palette is perfection. The colors are perfect for so many skin tones and the highlighters work magically. The shades are super pigmented and they blend so easily. I got mine for $14.50 on BH cosmetics website before they launched in Ulta, but now you can get them at any Ulta which is super convenient!
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
This pallette is a beautiful, all inclusive pallette that is great for any style!
Great for a quick on the go, travel taker with blush, bronzer, highlight and pink shade eyeshadows!
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
I really love the value of this set! If you're looking for something neutral and everyday versatile this is definitely the palette! I found it in my local ulta and paid about $15 for it.. A steal to me! I also love how there's highlighters included, which are decently sized!! Thanks Carli Bybel!!!
Ariel N.
Bonita, CA
I find myself reaching for this palette so much! All of the shadows are highly pigmented and I don't find that they leave any fallout. I always get asked which highlight I'm wearing and it is usually one from this palette.
Florentina D.
Beacon falls , CT
Omg I can't tell enough how much I love this little pallet it's great packaging great the shades beautiful soft blend nicely I got in online for 12$ and I use it everyday since then love everything about this palate hit pan on some shades ❤️
Alicia P.
Absolutely 100% recommend this product! It is well worth the money with the amount of eyeshadow and highlighters you get. When I say these highlighters are incredibly pigmented and give you a GLOW I mean it! The highlights are so soft and buttery. The eyeshadows are also very buttery and have great color pay off! This is a great every day make up product. You cannot beat the price for the quantity AND quality you get. :)
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?