BY BH COSMETICS

zayla o.
Perris
I'm in love with this paletteūüėć. This is everything you could ever ask for. This was very affordable to buy. This palette has a extremely beautiful marble packaging. Once i run out of this best believe i will buy this again. This is a hit. Four highlighters and ten eye shadows its a win win for everyone. Go to your ulta and get this palette.
Jasilyn A.
Dalton, GA
The highlighters are the best I have used and the eyeshadows are so pigmented you don't even need a base for the colors to pop. I especially love how they have different shades of highlight for summer looks and winter looks. The shadows and highlighters and legit a year round pallet
Anna Z.
Great palette which is very versatile. Shadows and highlighters that create a beautiful glowy look!
I do like the Deluxe Edition the added colors really pull it together and have a perfect variety of transition colors where you can create a full look using one palette.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
This is one of my favorite palettes, the highlighters are absolutely amazing and the eye shadows create so many looks year round. I had to buy a second one to make sure I always have one because I know it can't be compared to anything else. If your looking for a good palette with great highlighters this is it.
aerinae w.
Seriously every single makeup addict/lover need this palette in there collection. The highlighters and eye shadows is very pigmented, a steal for 14.50 best thing now its available in stores. This palette compliments every skin tone and is very versatile so you can go from easy day look to grungy night look.
Allisa L.
Tampa, FL
I actually have the deluxe edition of this palette with 21 shades of eyeshadows and highlighters and I'm OBSESSED. The shimmery pink shades are gorgeous and so unique. Everything is highly pigmented. It has a wide range of highlighter shades, perfect for many different skin tones. The packaging is pretty, but a little flimsy. Though I love that it includes a big mirror for on the go application. Definitely worth the small price tag!
Hollie g.
Brookville, OH
This was the first real pallet I ever bought and I still use those highlighter shades to this day. It was under $20 shipped. For that price you shouldn't get a better deal. I really recommend this for anyone with fair skin: who needs a basic pallet. They blend well and it's everything you need for a daily look.
Emily C.
I have the deluxe version of this palette and I absolutely love it! The mattes are super blendable and the glitters are popping! One of the best palettes that I own to this date! It is at a great price too, which makes it even better! If you were on the fence about this palette, I highly recommend you go to Ulta and swatch it in store and you will see how pigmented and how amazing it is! 10/10 best purchase I've ever made!
Chelsea M.
Berkley, MI
You cant beat the price and the colors are so beautiful and pigmented. I finally got my hands on one when I was at Ulta. I think the color range is good for anyone and I really like that you can wear the shades as shadow or highlighters.
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
This pallette is a beautiful, all inclusive pallette that is great for any style!
Great for a quick on the go, travel taker with blush, bronzer, highlight and pink shade eyeshadows!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?