BY BH COSMETICS

Claudia M.
Love the colors in the palette BUT the eye shadows have an unreal amount of fallout, which I don't like at all. For the price it is good. Packaging is great because of the large mirror, but the fallout makes the eye shadows hard to work with, especially when using a fluffy brush. Other than that, I love the highlighters
Sarrah J.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
The highlighters are absolutely amazing in this palette. Carli Bybel hit it out of the park on this one. Fits a range of different skin tones and you also have a plethora of warm tone eyeshadows. I mix the two lightest highlighters for my light skin tone.
Risha S.
This is my go-to palette!! I love the neutral tones, provides good amount of matte and shimmer shadows. Even adds some mauve/burgundies for some color to this palette, which is a color scheme i have utilized a lot during the summer & definitely cant wait to use this upcoming Fall/Winter. I also like that it includes 4 highlighters because of that, i like to take it with me when i travel. This palette is very convenient& has impeccable quality.
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I've never loved a palette as much as I do this one! You get a combination of matte and shimmer eyeshadows and 4 skin complimenting highlighters. This palette can be used on ANY skin tone and it is SO AFFORDABLE! Only $14.50 at ulta! You gotta get it!
Ania A.
Aurora, CO
First off I love Carli Bybel one of my favorite youtubers! This eyeshadow/highlighter palette is amazing!! Super affordable and the colors are amazing for day or night! The pigment of the colors is smooth and really easy to blend. The only thing I did not like is the smell of it. But besides that this product is perfect!!
Emily M.
San Angelo
This isn't my go to palette. The colors are pretty boring, nothing special. The pigment is okay. The packaging was my first concern I feel like the lid is going to rip off completely if I open it too far. The best thing about this palette are the two lightest highlighters and even those I'm not to sure about. The highlighters are not the easiest to blend and go very cakey very easily. Also when you open the palette it has a very weird smell.
Kristen M.
This is my everyday go-to palette. The pigments and formula of this palette are amazing. I am new to the make-up world, so with the being one of the first palettes I've ever purchase, I an extremely satisfied. 100% recommend this to everyone. I will definitely be paying more BH Cosmetic products as I dive deeper.
Kyra B.
Philadelphia, PA
This palette is such a bang for your buck. It is incredibly pigmented and the shimmers are creamy with excellent color payoff. This is perfect for anyone looking for the products to create a warm smokey eye or a beaming highlight - I use the light pink eye shadow shades on my cheekbones, above and under the brow bone, down the bridge and tip of the nose, and all the usual highlighting spots!
Julia V.
I bought this palette around January and I've used it a few times. It's a very nice everyday palette but definitely not my favorite I feel like the colors could have been a little more pigmented & bh Cosmetics could of done a little better with the color selection , the highlighter shades are the same of a few Eyeshadows so basically you have 4 colors that are the same.
Taylor D.
Milwaukee
I LOVE this palette! For the price it is such high quality. I use this almost everyday and it lasts for hours. I've been using the high lighter shades as eye shadows and the deeper browns/mauves as my crease color & have been getting so many compliments on the look! I recommend this to everyone. Such creamy/buttery eye shadows and high lighters for such a great price.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?