BY BH COSMETICS

Brianna B.
I've had this pallet for about a month now and I love it! The colors are so pigmented the highlighters are BLINDING, and don't even get me started on the price. 10/10 go buy one! BH Cosmetics
Taylor B.
I absolutely loved this product. I use it almost everyday. It has options for just about every single skin tone. The highlighters are so pigmented! It's a must buy.
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I've never loved a palette as much as I do this one! You get a combination of matte and shimmer eyeshadows and 4 skin complimenting highlighters. This palette can be used on ANY skin tone and it is SO AFFORDABLE! Only $14.50 at ulta! You gotta get it!
Claudia M.
Love the colors in the palette BUT the eye shadows have an unreal amount of fallout, which I don't like at all. For the price it is good. Packaging is great because of the large mirror, but the fallout makes the eye shadows hard to work with, especially when using a fluffy brush. Other than that, I love the highlighters
Sarrah J.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
The highlighters are absolutely amazing in this palette. Carli Bybel hit it out of the park on this one. Fits a range of different skin tones and you also have a plethora of warm tone eyeshadows. I mix the two lightest highlighters for my light skin tone.
Ania A.
Aurora, CO
First off I love Carli Bybel one of my favorite youtubers! This eyeshadow/highlighter palette is amazing!! Super affordable and the colors are amazing for day or night! The pigment of the colors is smooth and really easy to blend. The only thing I did not like is the smell of it. But besides that this product is perfect!!
Taylor H.
Covington, GA
I have always loved Carli Bybel since I started watching her on YouTube years ago. I had to have this palette when it came out, regardless of the quality. For such a low price, I wasn't expecting much but it quickly became a favorite! The colors are beautiful and super pigmented. They are so buttery and blend so well.
Julianna G.
Very good for starters in makeup. I love this for the fall and thanksgiving because of the neutral colors but there is some nice warm tones for the fall. I also love that it comes with 4 highlights for all different skin tones and it comes at such a great price. The transition shades in here are great and this palette is suitable for many.
Roxy A.
Northridge, CA
This palette is everything! Perfect for those who love color as well as neutral tones. I love the purple and gold shades as well as highlighters! This palette is long lasting and cost effective, I bought two. Also a great alternative for those wanting to dabble in makeup without paying those hefty price tags. So pigmented and gorgeous quality. I appreciate how she chose to make this product so afforadable.
Risha S.
This is my go-to palette!! I love the neutral tones, provides good amount of matte and shimmer shadows. Even adds some mauve/burgundies for some color to this palette, which is a color scheme i have utilized a lot during the summer & definitely cant wait to use this upcoming Fall/Winter. I also like that it includes 4 highlighters because of that, i like to take it with me when i travel. This palette is very convenient& has impeccable quality.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?