BY BH COSMETICS

Nina W.
I had heard good things about this, so I had high expectations. When I first used the palette, I was blown away. The shadows are insanely pigmented and so buttery and creamy. They blend so easily. The highlighting shades are super intense. Overall, this palette is amazing. For only $15, you get 10 shadows and 4 highlighters. It's a really good deal.
LeeAnn S.
Albuquerque
The packaging is absolutely beautiful first off. I got it on sale as well for $17 or so on BH's website. In this palette I will actually use every color unlike most palettes where there are those pretty colors that I'll never touch except to swatch. The mix of mattes and shimmers are great along with stunning highlighters. They all go on beautifully, they are very pigmented. I swatched without even using a primer and was shocked.
VIOLA R.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
So pretty and inexpensive. Such gorgeous colors. Great palette to contour with. You can purchase it at Ulta and BH Cosmetics website. Creating gorgeous looks should be easy with this palette. This is my got to palette. I use it almost every day....that's a lie. I use it everyday. I feel like buying extra in case they ever discontinue it.
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
I am enjoying experimenting with this product. I've been watching Carli Bybel for years on YouTube and was excited to see she came out with this palette. The colors are beautiful and they come with gorgeous highlighters which was actually my favorite part. The second highlighter from the left (on the bottom row) is my current favorite.
Courtney M.
THE BEST for the price point. This is probably the best palette I have for travel because of the awesome color selection as well as the highlights, which are amazing. It's also pretty slim. I recommend keeping the sleeve that comes with this palette if you're planning on traveling with it because that's how it'll stay closed. The shadows are a bit powdery, but no more than the Anastasia modern renaissance palette. It also has a nice variety of mattes and shimmers.
Elizabeth P.
Seven Hills, OH
I am obsessed with this palette, especially the highlighters! Every time I wear a highlighter from this palette, someone compliments me on my "glow" or points out how nice my highlight is. I love how pigmented the eye shadows are, and the fact that these colors can be used both in every day looks and also more glam, heavier makeup looks.
Mia S.
Charlotte, NC
The best $22 you'll spend on a palette in a long time. The eyeshadows are super creamy and feel amazing to touch and make my green eyes pop! The eyeshadows are super long lasting and I never have to worry about them coming off, but the best part of the palette is the highlighters. Of course there are a few shades that don't look great on my fair skin, but the lighter highlights just pop! Even the highlights that are too dark for me look great as an eyeshadow!
Desiree R.
Waukegan, IL
This is a great affordable eyeshadow / highlight palette. It is great for many different skin tones and eye colors . The colors blend well and stay put . I do have some fall out but that is expected because they are very pigmented .
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
This is a wonderful palette. The packaging is so elegant and pretty even though it is a cardboard packaging. The shadows are very pretty, you get browns, golds and even some pretty burgundy/purpleish shades. Now, lets talk about the highlighters which are so versatile and high shine. You can even use them as eyeshadows. They are soft and buttery not scratchy. There is some glitter fallout but it's not to bad. Overall it is a palette I recommend you add to your collection.
Elyn J.
Humboldt, TN
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Highly pigmented with amazing staying power. This pallet is affordable and versatile! The packaging is sleek and stylish and compares to high end pallets. I bought this originally as a gift for someone else and decided to keep it once I received it! I recommend adding this to your beauty arsenal you will not be disappointed!!!!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?