BY BH COSMETICS

Haleigh S.
Carrollton, GA
I use this palette everyday! The color selection in this palette is perfect and the shadows are super pigmented!! The mattes blend like a dream! The highlighters in this palette are super pretty as well.
Amanda K.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
The only pallet I have been using lately. It’s the perfect pallet to take with you. It have beautiful pigmented shades of both metallic, glitter, and matte. The highlighter are also beautiful very high shine and pigmented. I love this palette
Patience H.
Chattanooga, TN
LOVE THIS PALETTE. i use it almost every time i do my makeup. the highlights in this palette are A1! the shadows work so well for everyday use and are amazing quality. i’m suprised at how affordable it was! i’ve included pictures of me rocking the highlight and shadows in this palette.
Alissa C.
Not only are the eyeshadows beautiful, but the highlighters are the best highlighters you’ll ever want. The pigmentation is amazing and way better than high end highlighters. Worth the purchase for sure.
Pada T.
This palette is amazing!! Every shade is pigmented! Well, except for the two darkest eyeshadow shades (the plum and army green). The two shades are really chalky and have absolute no pigment just glitter and it's suppose to be a matte shade. But all the other shades are goo though.
Enily
This is a nice palette for the price. I have better eyeshadows they are high end, but these are well formulated and affordable. They just lack a little in pigment. The shimmers are beautiful. They highlighters are too. I would recommend.
Katherine A.
North Hills, CA
The pigmentation is great on the palette. In my opinion it is a very soft palette when it comes to the eyeshadows. The highlighters are very impressive because it is not chalky and it is very blendable.
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
I absolutely love this palette. It's pigmented and smooth. It does not have that much fallout. I know some people were hesitant because of the price but it's definitely worth it! You get 15 eyeshadow and 6 highlighter, which you could use for eyeshadow if you wanted. It can give you everyday simple looks or night out looks.
sandra p.
Aurora, IL
Absolutely in love with this palette! It is so great compared to other alternatives and my eye color is dark brown , so I find it very easy to apply and use!!!! I would definitely buy it again!!!!!!!!!
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas , NV
My go to palette it has all in one ! Great matte and shimmery shades as well as highlighters! Im in love with this palette ! The shadows are very pigmented, from the shimmers, mattes, to the higlighters !
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?