BY BH COSMETICS

Mala P.
Island Park, NY
This is a fantastic value. Primer is definitely required to assist with the longevity for some, if not all of the shadows & dampening your brush with water or fix+ would help with pigmentation BUT those highlighters make the palette a steal!! Any of the highlight shades that don't work for your particular skin tone, could easily be used on the eye. I'm not sure if this is permanent or limited edition but this one is a must have.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
Holy cow, this palette is AMAZING! I've owned this palette for probably about a year now and it is definitely a favorite. The shadows are extremely pigmented and they blend effortlessly. There are so many highlight shades to choose from in this palette as well and I love that you can mix and match them to create your perfect shade. Although there is not a matte black in here, you do have everything you would need to create a complete look as there are darker shades to smoke your look out. Not to mention, for the price.. you get an amazing value. I love this palette and I absolutely ADORE Carli! Must have!!!
Danielle B.
I waited a while to get this palette because I didn't want to have to order it online but the week that it arrived in Ulta it was mine! I had heard so many great things about the palette and it met all my expectations. The colors are beautiful. Matte mixed with shimmers. But let's talk about the highlighters!!! Gorgeous! And you really won't believe the price of only $14.50!
Tasia H.
Lavaca, AR
The highlighters in this palette are absolutely gorgeous, and the shadows are very pigmented. I love the gold toned colors included, as well. Such beautiful shades!
Ashley S.
Great palette for the price! The eye shadows are pigmented and apply nicely. The highlighters are nice as well. Unfortunately, I am paler and can only use the first 2 shades as a highlight. But the other 2 make good eyeshadow colors. I wish there was a little variety in the shade range though. A lot of the neutral eyeshadows are gold/rose gold and almost look the same.
Sam Q.
Oklahoma city, OK
I have the deluxe version and it is my absolute favorite palette. The eyeshadow and highlighters are all amazing. The range in eyeshadows makes it easy to complete multiple looks using this palette alone. They're blendable, pigmented, and GORGEOUS. Don't even get me started on the highlights... Okay, I'm started. INCREDIBLE. You can see my cheekbones from SPACE, girl! For such a low price, I was absolutely blown away. They did amazing with this and I'll be purchasing more BH products in the future.
Nabeelah S.
Bought this palette when it first came out. I liked it, I think all the shades in the palette are beautiful and really work well together. The eye shadows are very blendable and beautiful. The only thing I didn't like are the highlighters. I found them to look kind of chunky/glittery when on the cheek bones. They look beautiful as kid colors, but I wouldn't recommend as highlight colors. Other than that, great palette!
Ashley M.
Ridgeway, IA
I absolutely love this palette, the only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because the pictures of the palette are lighter than what you get. The actual colors in the palette, especially highlighters are a bit darker than what they are depicted in the images so if you are super pale like me, they will need to be a blush topper. OTHERWISE they are very beautiful, pigmented, and smooth. I experience minimal fallout with a few shades but it's not a big deal at all. I absolutely recommend this.
Jenn E.
I purchased this and am happy I did. I saw it in stores but passed it up thinking of others things I wanted. However, I kept thinking about the swatches from the palette and beautiful and pigmented they were. They are soft and creamy. So I ended up ordering it online. It's a good price for the quality of this palette. I would recommend and have recommended it.
Rocio V.
Dudley, NC
Best affordable eyeshadow and highlighter palette. I use this palette every single time when I do my makeup and simply love the highlight it gives me. I have also used it when I do other peoples makeup and they also love the color pay off it has. I highly reccomand this palette.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?