BY BH COSMETICS

Lorena G.
Donna, TX
I love this product especially for the price! I would definitely recommend it for anyone starting on makeup since most of shades are nudes and are great for blending. Plus this palette contains 4 highlighters that make you glow
Alejandra A.
Pasadena, CA
This palette is truly amazing! I have been a huge supporter of Carli Bybel and I knew her palette would be amazing so of course I had to try it! I purchased one from ULTA and I immediately went home and I played around with the colors! The eyeshadows are so easy to blend and there is such a wide variety of colors to use to make many looks! Also the highlighters are amazing! I would definitely recommend!
Rachel M.
Saint Paul, VA
This palette is one of any most used! The shades are so blendable and pretty. The highlights are ah-mazing! It's perfect for an everyday look and the price is so affordable! I def recommend this! Love it!
Melissa C.
This palette will beat most high end products. The pigmentation, color selection, packaging and quality all around of this product is amazing! The price is extremely affordable and you can really tell that Carli Bybel put her heart, soul, and dedication into this palette. The four highlighters in the palette is best part about this product. They are wearable during day and you can build them up on your night glam for a more intense highlight.
Casey K.
Howell, MI
This palette is beautiful! It's super affordable (especially with an Ulta coupon!), and all of the shades are smooth, buttery, and blend like a dream. The only downfall of this palette is that there aren't any matte shades, but it isn't too much of an issue due to the fact that I can use other shades from other palettes that I own. I would definitely recommend this product!
Keilah G.
Crescent, OK
This is SUCH a good palette!! So many looks can be created with this, the colors are so pigmented and super blend-able. It’s my go to palette whether I’m creating an every day look, or a special occasion look!

The highlighters are SUPER gorgeous and blinding!
Teion S.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this palette on my skin color! Like many other reviews, it is a little powdery, but the pigmentation is great! Comes with a convenient mirror and the highlighters are amazing. The packaging is super pretty, and the palette is a good size to fit in my makeup bag!
Jenn C.
Albany, NY
I bought this product when it first came out, not expecting much because of the price. I will say, for the price the shadows are great quality. I do have shadows that are softer and easier to blend, but the pigmentation of these is great. I use the highlighters as highlights and shadows, so I'm definitely getting a lot for my money. Definitely recommend for someone on a budget.
Rahmah i.
Edison, NJ
I love this bh cosmetics carli bybel deluxe edition !!!!! It’s amazing it’s very pigmented with 21 colors and it works great I’ll be sure to get a new one every time it runs out I hope to get sent some of these free bh cosmetics samples I love them and I’ll be sure to advertise @influencer and hopefully have other people buy these products as well!!!!
Kaitlyn R.
I absolutely love this! The colors are amazing for any eye color out there, like mines blue and it makes my eyes pop! Also the price is very good and it is long lasting. I highly recommend this to anyone
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?