BY BH COSMETICS

Fortune T.
Carteret, NJ
I'm somewhat of a makeup snob and was skeptical of buying this palette but I did since I am a huge CB fan, I figured I'd support her - and I am SO HAPPY I did. The colors are great, the pigment is amazing and I am OBSESSED with the highlighters. Such a great product for SUCH a great price. I recently recommended this to my coworker who wanted to start getting into eye makeup - I told her it's amazing and you can't go wrong with the price. She is now a HUGE fan and wears it every day. I've hit pan on a lot of the products and I cant wait to try her newest release!
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
This palette is fantastic, with the color selection is great with the pigmentation is amazing and it's great for every day use. I have always been a fan of BH cosmetics shadows this one is no exception. Also this is a really good price for an eyeshadow palette. My only drawback is that it's a cardboard pallet and it feels very cheap but the product is fantastic so I can look past that.
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
I just received this palette from BH Cosmetics because they had a special for this palette where it shipped for free on a certain day. I had been eyeing it for a while and omg I'm so glad I bought it on a whim. This palette is BEAUTIFUL and so pigmented. I love every color and I can tell that there are so many different color combinations. For the price and the quality you really can't beat it. I'm in love.
Lorelei K.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
I bought this palette on a whim when I went to Ulta and am really impressed with the product, especially for the price! This is a great palette and the highlighters are really amazing. The shadows are highly pigmented and easily blended. The only issue I have with this is that there is a lot of fallout from the shadows, but as long as you give your brush a tap before applying, you should be good!
Nia G.
Lathrop, CA
I love this palette for the price. It is super affordable. When I did swatches, the metallic/shimmery colors were super pigmented, while the matte ones were hard to see on my arm. Once I put them on my eye with eye primer, the mattes were fine and beautiful. I really love how pigmented the highlighter is as well, but it tends to fade after a while. I would just make sure to use setting spray. Other than that I recommend it if you are on a budget or if you are just starting off. Either way it's a good addition to any collection.
Ashley D.
San Diego, CA
Love this palette. It was the first official palette I had ever purchased and it was completely worth it. I loved the neutral colors and shimmers it provides. It is nicely pigmented and stand out. My favorite have to be the highlighters included in there. They're beautiful colors which I sometimes sway away from using on my cheekbones and use right in my eyelids. Highly recommend people to use this palette because it is affordable and beautiful.
Valerie E.
Westfield, IN
I love the shimmery shadows in this! This collab is still one of my favorites. I use this palette when I'm wanting a more toned down, natural look. It is perfect!
Tamara O.
Hopewell, VA
I saw this palette in Ulla and I was very intrigue about this BH company, I did some swatch and the formula is very good, is buttery and soft and very good pigmentation. The only thing it was that for of the eye-shadows even though it look different in the pant the ate the same on the skin. But still overall great eyeshadows for a very affordable prize!
Stephanie A.
Kewanee, IL
Love it! Great highlight and shadows! The pigmentation for this palette is so good, if you want to look like a smokin hot goddess, the highlights will be your best friends. Easy to blend the eyeshadows as well. Highly recommend this palette!
Taylor U.
Smiths Creek, MI
I do truly love all of the colors and the pigmentation of this palette but I just don't use it as much as I thought I would. But the packaging is also sturdy and pretty and this product isn't pricey at all!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?