BY BH COSMETICS

Ana L.
I like Carli Bybel, so I was persuaded to purchase this palette. I DO NOT USE THE EYESHADOWS NOR DO I LIKE THEM! I am strictly reviewing the highlight shades on the palette and for the price you get an amazing package. If you don't mind spending more time blending eyeshadows then you may like the eyeshadows. I purchased more to try the highlights and they are honestly the BEST HIGHLIGHTS EVER!!! I have tried higher end highights and they look chalky. These highlights have a beautiful sheen without making your skin look frosted. I definitely recommend.
Sahara C.
Love this palette. So pigmented and beautiful. I'm not a big fan of the matte eye shadows I find them kind of boring but I do like the shimmer ones. The highlighters are so pigmented and beautiful. I would say that they are almost too pigmented, they can come off as a streak of highlight on your face if not blended out. There is most definetly a highlighter shade for all skin tones.
Aly M.
Napa, CA
Aw I cannot say enough good things about this palette!! Love all the colors in his lil beauty... They blend great ! Looks BEAUTIFUL on the eyes ! Color pay off is good. And I have found a highlighter that goes with my skin tone and looks "natural" . There is fall out when you dip your brush so I just dust a little off and it works perfect so that doesn't even bother me ! This my my second favorite palette aside from my #1 Too faced Chocolate Bon Bons totally recommend!
Kelly W.
There are a lot of ups and downs to this palette. The color range is nice and has some soft color to spice up neutrals with. However, the matte shadows do have a lot of fallout and powder kickback. Fall out usually doesn't bother me but with this palette it really is a lot. The highlighter definitely redeems the palette from the mess you'll have from the mattes! Overall, it's worth the money just be prepared to do your eyes before your foundation.
Amy Y.
LOVE this product. it is one if the most pigmented palettes ive ever picked up. super super super creamy and the mattes are great. love the highlighters as well.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
One of my favorite palettes for everyday wear. These colors are very versatile in the sense you can create a neutral look with them to a dull glam look. The price is unbeatable for its quality. This palette brings out any eye color and looks great on all skin tones. The highlighters are not patchy or chalky.
Sharleen T.
1,672 reviews
This is such an incredible palette from BHcosmetics. The quality is fabulous for a 14 dollar palette. Off the charts. And the most beautiful highlighting shades. You can buy either on bh cosmetics website or on ulta.come. I would so buy this palette again. Great neutral and golden shades.
Naomi A.
Ellenton, FL
This palette was okay. There was a lot of fall out and when blended out the colors just looked muddy. The new palette is way better than this and has prettier shimmer colors as well as more highlights.
Stephanie W.
avenel
This palette right here is literally ALL you need when it comes down to highlights and shimmer shadows. This is honestly my Favorite fall palette. Every time I rock one of my CB highlights I get so many compliments and I'm also asked if I'm wearing Gilded Honey or Champagne pop. I don't own either but I guess these are great dupes for them and for only $15 you really can't beat it!
Jennifer H.
Augusta, GA
Im reviewing this based on the deluxe version of this palette which has all the same shades plus some additions. This is the best value palette I've ever owned. The price doesnt represent the quality you are getting w this palette. It is easily worth double the price (quality wise). Every single pan is buttery, pigmented beautifulness. This is the first bh palette, but if the rest are like this I'm saving my money and buying more from them!!!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?