BY BH COSMETICS

Court. B.
Statesboro, GA
Holy crap I love this pallet! It is beautifully made, the perfect highlight colors, and a magnificent color scheme. I would highly recommend for these gorgeous pigmented colors. 10 out of 10 would buy again
Brittany W.
Bristol, TN
This is the most versatile and amazing palette in my collection. I use the highlight shades everyday and they are so amazing and pigmented. The shimmer shadows are creamy and pigmented and the matte shadows are buttery and blend beautifully
Brianna C.
First, I am definitely a Carli Bybel fan! When I heard she was doing a collab with BH cosmetics I was a bit nervous, because BH is a drugstore brand. However, this palette completely changed my mind. The shadows are pigmented, blendable and they do a great job
Gretchen S.
This palette is an incredible quality at an affordable price! The mid tone mauve matte color in the second row is great. The light coral duochrome in the upper left is gorgeous. The lilac duochrome highlight in the bottom row is unique also.
Hailey A.
Minneapolis, MN
AMAZING! Got this as a Christmas gift from my boyfriend’s sister and I love it so much. The eyeshadows are great colors and mostly neutral with both matte and glitter options, and also very pigmented! I would’ve bought the palette with just the eyeshadows, so it’s awesome that there are also 6 highlighters in it as well! Honestly I actually like the highlighters more than my Champagne Pop from Becca!
IRINA B.
New Castle, DE
Oh yyyyeeess!!
Such chic shades, stew very gently, without stains! Excellent pigmentation! Highlighter for every taste! Each color perfectly falls on the eyelid, with ease can make a different makeup. Every day-new make-up is a great formula! Shadows all will do for you to be only a brush to dial adore this pallet!
April T.
Harvey, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go to everyday eyeshadow palette. I love the color combination. Great palette for everyday use. The eyeshadows could be a little more moist but they’re great for the price. I would buy it again.
Mandi R.
Starkville, MS
I love this palette, it is definitely one of the top 5 I grab the most. I was worried when ordering Carli’s palettes that the shades Carli favors and picked for her palette wouldn’t suit me, since I am blonde with light to medium skin tone and she is the total opposite. But I was definitely wrong, the shade range is nice and pigmentation is great! It is very good quality, and I love that it includes both eyeshadows as well as highlighters.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I LOVE this palette, it's the perfect mix of mattes and shimmers, and these highlighters are out of this world!! They are highly pigmented, have long stay power, and minimal kickback (dust) so it's obvious why it's a must have for any beauty lover.
Halley L.
This palette is quickly becoming a favorite! It blows my mind how well the shadows blend and show up given the price tag on this palette. The highlighters are intense but you can go in lightly and they look gorgeous. I love the color selection, it gives you a lot of options yet it stays very comfortable and neutral overall. I can’t say enough good things about this palette! I’m really impressed with it.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?