BY BH COSMETICS

Angela O.
Amazing colors! I use this every single time I do my makeup, great for more of a natural look! I love the reddish burgundy shade because it adds a pop to the natural ones.
Christine P.
White Plains , MD
This is the bomb dot com. Bought it over a year ago and you cannot beat the quality of this especially for the price. I prefer this palette for eyes and face over a lot of the other more expensive brands. I have been using this year long, the colors are great for all seasons, lasts long, great pigmentation and the color selection is versatile. I was wearing it all summer and winter and loved that it did not give me any problems. The highlighters are great and better than most of those sold at Sephora. Ordered her new palette because I just can't get enough. You won't regret it. Get one now!
Desirae M.
The only reason I give this 3 stars is because is had alot of the same shades as her 1st pallette which I love. However this one is almost double the price for a few more shades/highlight. I would say if u have the 1st pallette this isn't worth spending your money on. However if you don't it have it, this is a good pallette. All shades are very buttery and pigmented and blend very easily. Also very suitable for all skin tones.
Hajera C.
LOVE!! I recently bought this and I can say it has become one of my new favorite palettes. I honestly bought this for the highlighting shades but even the eyeshadows are gorgeous!! There are even a few eyeshadow colors that can be used as a highlight (not that you're going to run out of the highlight shades anytime soon because those pans are hugeee)!
The palette is sooo affordable and you definitely get sooo much out of it!
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really love this palette. I had forgotten that I purchased it because it was buried underneath all my other palettes. I took it out and did a nice subtle purple look with a bold lip. And the highlighters are amazing in it. The shadows and the highlighters have such great pigment to them. It is an amazing palette for an inexpensive price.
Rose G.
Sanford, FL
Have this and love it! I'm darker and never really was interested in highlighters mainly bc I didn't know what colors would work on my skin tone. Some people would wear highlighters from other companies and it makes them look ashy. Did not want that look. When I saw these in Ulta I got the chance to swatch them and fell in love. Best part is that they come with shadows and the shadows are very pigmented and actually show up on my skin without a white base primer. For $14.50 it's worth it! I also used my $3 off coupon at Ulta so for a little over $10 it's truly a steal
Judy N.
philadelphia, PA
The Carli Bybel palette is seriously my all time favorite! Comparing it to my Laura Geller Palette and my Urban Decay Naked Palette 3 I love how the shadows apply to my skin tone and even for my dark skinned friends! These highlighters are fabulous as well too! I mix my colors just because I am sometimes tan one day and lighter in other days! Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Wendy W.
FLORENCE, SC
This review is for the Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition. This is an ok palette for the price. The colors are buildable, but the mattes are not very pigmented and the shimmers are a bit chunky. With that being said, I love the highlighers in this palette. They are absolutely beautiful. I do use this palette for low key professional work looks, being that the eyeshadow colors are not very pigmented making them soft and not bold.
Megan J.
This palette is everything! I was pleasantly surprised when I purchased mine and the first swatch. It was actually my first collaboration purchase as well as first purchase from Bh Cosmetics. The quality is amazing, it has amazing, long-lasting pigment. It is super affordable and easy to blend. The formula is so rich and buttery I couldn't believe the price point. I will be buying a 2nd one because this is my go-to.
Vivian C.
Carli Bybel's eyeshadow & highlighter palette has honestly become one of my favorites and go-to. Before Carli, I used brands such as sephora, estee lauder, clinque, and lancome but none of them really spoke to me. I was at Ulta one day when I saw a sample of Ms. Carli Bybel's eyeshadow and higher and all I did was put some on my finger and you can see how amazing the pigment is.
Although the packaging of the product could have been better, I do love the bigger than average mirror along with a plastic film that can be flipped to protect the product along with the mirror.
I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and all those at influenster.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?