BY BH COSMETICS

Jocelyn M.
Carpentersvle, IL
This is one of my go-to palettes! The pigmentation is great and the highlighting shades are amazing!! I get so many compliments on my eye makeup when I use this palette. I would definitely recommend this.
Nicole T.
I have this palette since end of last year. The eyeshadows and highlighters are BEAUTIFUL!!! Creamy,blendable and pigmented!!! They have a lot of fall out but still workable!!! The highlights are blinding!!! The palette is cruelty free which I LOVE BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Jacklyn S.
The colors for the highlighters were awesome! A range for different skin tones but the eyeshadows were too neutral. I felt it was something almost every other brand has. The colors were blend-able thought but I wouldn’t buy again.
Samina T.
Girls you can never get enough of this palette. With the price as low as 8 to 10 dollars, you get 8 eyeshadows and 4 highlighters. All perfect for different skin tones. More then eye shadows, I love the variations of highlighters so go girls and get your now.
Lily G.
Los Angeles, CA
I just started using the deluxe version of this..and it's probably my favorite palette I own. The colors are beautiful and very pigmented. I usually do natural eyeshadow so it's not that noticeable, so I blended 2-3 different colors together to create a natural look...and it looked fresh the entire day! Makes my eyes stand out, especially when I use the gold on the inner edges of my eyes! The highlighters are also perfection. On my first day of testing out the highlighters - I got compliments right away about how my face was glowing. I definitely recommend you all to invest in this palette, you won't regret it!
Sarah H.
North Logan, UT
This is an amazing palette, especially for such a great price! The pigmentation of both the eye shadows and the highlighters are awesome, they are very smooth and buttery, and they are very easy to blend. I feel Carli Bybel did a good job with making highlight's for different skin tones, and colors. The only thing that would make this Palette better, is a couple dark mattes to deepen up a look. You do get a little fallout with the eye shadows but I don't really mind it, as I usually do my eyeshadow before my foundation.
Kiera A.
Denton , TX
This palette is very affordable. The shimmer shadows apply great. The only downfall to this palette is the matte colors. They are not very pigmented from my experience on darker women of color. For the lighter matte shadows you need to use a base or primer on the eyelid. The highlighters have to be the best part of this palette. They are very universal for all skin tones and very pigmented. If Carli Bybel made a highlighter palette, I would buy it, as for the shadows they are okay. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
amanda e.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
First of all, it is finally available at ulta which is awesome. It is extremely affordable at $14.50 with a great range of shadows and hi lighters. As far as the quality, it surpassed all my expectations. Not only is it impressive for an affordable palette, but the quality competes with some of my beloved high end palettes. The shadows blend like a dream, everything is extremely pigmented. The packaging is cardboard with magnetic closure and it is very sturdy. The whole palette seems to be very well thought out.
Hayley M.
Spanish Fork, UT
This is one of my favorite palettes ever! Not only is it super affordable but its so pigmented, has some great colors and beautiful highlights. Just bought her new deluxe one!
Kate B.
Austin, TX
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
You need this in your vanity/makeup kit. It is amazingly affordable $12 on BHCosmetics or $14 at Ulta. It is limited edition by Carli Bybel

I love the pigmentation and go for it with any look - basic or dramatic (use some setting spray to make the gold shadow pop)

I have purchased this for myself, mom and 2 more for a back to school giveaway.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?